Still Hate Me?

So I'm gonna be uploading one shots every Wednesday, so not as much as my book (: YAY FOR SCOMICHE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitch POV:
"SCOTT STOP!!! I HATE YOU!!!" He just let that asshole flirt with him and he didn't even try to stop it. Sure that got me mad but once he started to dance against MY boyfriend. I lost it. "Mitch... you don't mean that" he grabbed my hand, I tried to rip it away but his grasp was to strong. I scoffed and turned to face him. "Okay fine. What do you want..." He stared at me with those gorgeous eyes that you could just get lost in, and I do. Every single time. "I'm sorry." His tone was so genuine, but I'm not letting him off the hook that easy. "It was wrong. You're the only one that I love and that back there was meaningless shit!!!!" He kept my hands held in his, which I found very endearing... god damn I can't be mad at him.

Scott POV:
My god I screwed up. I wasn't thinking. I now know why I did it. It's definitely not a valid reason, but it's a reason I hope he understands. "Why Scott... I don't understand. If you loved me so much you would take my feelings into consideration." I felt so bad. He hated me now. God what I'm I supposed to do... "Mitch?" I asked, my voice soft. "What!!" He replied harshly, "Let's get in the car." I knew what I wanted to do to make it up to him, but also it was freezing outside. Mitch hesitated for a minute before compiling and hopping into the passenger seat. I grinned widely knowing this will make it up to him. We're going down memory lane guys...

Mitch POV:
The second he made that second left turn, I knew where we were going. "Right here." We stopped in front a small café on 32nd Street. The place we very first met. He stopped the car and I got out immediately. He slowly hugged me from behind. I just melted into his arms, he turned around and kissed me, long and passionately. I pulled away to gasp for air. "Let's go." He said, opening the car door and letting me slide in "Next stop!" He started the car and we drove off. He is so damn sappy.
We pulled up an empty parking lot. At first I was confused, but then I realized this was the place where the festival was at. Our first date. He gave me the same, passionate, heated kiss. Every location made me love him more and more, letting what happened all go away. "TIME SKIP!!!" He yelled, jumping in the car. I smiled wide and joined him while we drove off to the next location. This ride was a bit longer,
but it was all worth it when I knew where we were at. I got out the second the gear switched into park. The beach. I walked quickly towards the shore, Scott following close behind. He turned me around, kissing me long and passionate, once again.

Scotts POV:
"Mitch?" I didn't wait for him to answer before I continued on "This place, was the place I made the best decision in the world. I asked you to be my boyfriend. My boyfriend, I don't mean, your nice and cute. I mean, you made me an amazing person. You made me your best friend. You give me your all and I'm sorry sometimes I take advantage of that. I love you so much." That's not the only thing that happened that night. Mitch already had tears in his eyes. "Cmon, one last place babe." I took his hands and gently tugged him along to the side of the ye beach, almost a cave, with the large boulders. "This place. This place is where we first made love. That very night, our connection, I knew I loved you the second I touched you. We gave each other everything in this very place. I looked at the floor and blushed a little. He gently pulled my chin up to give me a sweet kiss. "You still hate me?"
I asked, a smug grin on my face, I knew what the answer is.
"Absolutely not!"
Mitch grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into another passionate kiss. Needless to say, we did a round two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wtf is this lmao