Reunited

I actually don't know what this is so sorry lmao...

And also, I've been extremely busy it seriously took me forever to get this little one shot going so I'm sorry for the 2 week little halt because I hadn't had time to update :(

Leave votes, suggestions and comments and I LOVE YOUUUU

-Steph
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 new message...

I unlocked my phone, smiling at the cute screensaver. It was just a simple picture of Scott and I lying in bed.

S- Hey baby <3

M- Hi love!! How is your flight back?

I asked. He had to go on a little business trip for a fee weeks and I desperately missed him. His blue eyes, his messy hair when he wakes up, the way his arms perfectly wrap around my small frame.

Damn I'm pathetic.

Another buzz came through on my phone.

S- Well, it got delayed so I will probably be home either early tomorrow morning or very late tonight :(

I let out a saddened sigh as I replied,

M- Awe okay :( I miss your cuddles though...

I checked the time for the hundredth time today, 11:53.
A yawn escaped my lips and I grudgingly walked into our shared bedroom, which I've been sleeping in alone for what seemed like forever and plopped down on the bed, immediately hiding under the covers.

S- I know me too love, but I'll be home soon and we can cuddle all you want!

"He will be the death of me..." I whispered to myself, my thumbs moving across my phone.

M- YAY :) <3

I yawned again and could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier, so I snuggled up into my covers a bit more.

S- Woah babe it's almost midnight you need sleep...

M- But I want to wait till you come home!!

I replied stubbornly.

S- No. I'm gonna come home really late and you need some sleep baby please! For meeee?!

I just imagined his big eyes staring up at me and the desperation and worry in his voice over something so small.
Finally accepting the fact I need sleep I gave in.

M- Fine, I love you and I can't wait till I get to see you again baby :) <3 <3

S- Goodnight dear <3

I didn't realize how exhausted I was until now. Not bothering to turn the light off, I fell asleep impatiently waiting for my fiancé to come home.

"Scott Hoying, do you take Mitch Grassi to be your lawfully, loyal, and caring husband?" The wedding officiant asked the bright blue eyed man standing in front of me.
A tear ran down his cheek as he frantically nodded his head,

"I do."

I smoothed my long, white, form fitting dress out.

Queen has always gotta look good.

"Mitch Grassi, do you take Scott Hoying to be your lawfully, loyal, and caring husband?"

I grabbed Scotts hand and carefully wiped my cheeks. Getting ready for the moment I have been waiting for my whole life...

"Mitch, baby I'm back" I instantly woke up and looked over, seeing Scott standing by the edge of the bed with a huge smile on his face. If I was able to scream... I would've, but I did squeal as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms going over his neck, capturing his lips in a long awaited, perfect kiss.

He laughs and I get to feel the rumble in his chest that's pressed against mine makes me incredibly happy .
"I missed you so much!!" I whispered
"I missed you too love."
He moved over, me still clinging to him so he can lay on the bed.

"Can I say something?" Scott asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"No." I said jokingly looking up at him, a mischievous smile spreading across my face.
"Well then..." Scott says, I immediately feel hands grabbing at my sides, tickling me and I burst into a fit of giggles.
"Scott stop!!" I yell
Well.
He doesn't stop.
"Only if I can say something!" Scott says calmly in a sing song voice.
Out of breath, and tear filled eyes I give in,
"Fine Fine!!!" I say.
Our positions have completely switched, now I am lying on my back while Scott is straddling my hips.
"Your adorable when you sleep." He whispers, gently moving some hair out of my face.
I was contemplating on making a smart ass comment, but for once. I decided not to, so my my natural instinct to everything came into play and I moved my head away to hide my blush.
"No baby don't hide your face I love your face!" Scott said leaning in so he was almost laying on top of me.
I giggled and slowly turned my head around to him. He craned his neck so he can reach my forehead, which he planted a soft kiss upon.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too!!" I replied happily.

Since Scott is so distracting. In, of course, the best way possible, I forgot it's probably 3:00 and we should probably be sleeping, which also reminded me of how I'm still very tired.

Letting out a quiet yawn Scott moved off of me a little to go and put on some more comfortable clothes, which ended up being just his boxers. I just watched him the whole time, totally in awe.
I was still in my little daze when Scott was walking back to the bed, ready to turn the light off.
"Alright love, let's go to sleep." He said softly, climbing into bed once the room was dark.
"Did you want your cuddles or not?" Scott asked, his arm already sneaking around my waist as I cuddled into his chest, almost half on top of him.
The faint thump of his heartbeat and his light breathing is making it easier to fall asleep.
I lifted my head up so I could reach his lips, and kiss it softly, letting it linger there for a bit longer.

"I love you so much." I whispered, our faces still basically touching.
"I love you too baby." He whispered back.

I moved back into my original spot, curled up, impossibly close to his chest. Which is the same spot I fell asleep with a smile on my face cause I am reunited with my favorite person.