Happiest Place On Earth? Pt 2

HI GUYS FINALLY PART TWO BUT UM I SORT OF HAVE A SECRET PROJECT I HAVENT TOLD YOU ABOUT AND ITS BEEN TAKING UP MY TIME BUT I PINKY PROMISE ITS GONNA BE WORTH IT AND MAYBE ILL GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK SOON!!!! MUAAHHH I LOVE YOU (PS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND IM REALLY SORRY BUT ONCE AGAIN THIS SECRET PROJECT IS TAKING UP MY TIME)
-Steph
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud scream from inside the ride, made everyone jump. While looking back to see what it was, Mitchs hand flew up to grab the back of the seat. But in the process the box flew out of my hand and into the water out of my reach.

Oh shit.

I was frozen for a minute or so.
The ring.
Fell.
Into the water.
Fuck.

Sure the ride was dim until every light, and everything completely shut down. No music, not bright blue lights. Silent and dark.

"Scott?" Mitch whispered, leaning in closer probably because of fear.
"Y-yes?" I stuttered. Not only was I in complete shock, still. But I was actually started to get worried about what's happening.
"What's happening?"
"I'm not sure love"
I grabbed his hand, a sense of comfort and security for both of us.
"Scott what happened with the-"
An overhead speaker came on, interrupting whatever Mitch was going to say.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience but this is an official code red and we are going to need you to stay silent and inside the vehicle at all times until it is safe to exit. Thank you." 
The woman was obviously in a panic.
This isn't good.
"Baby?" Mitch's small voice asked me.
"Yes?"
"Where's the ring?"
Just tell him...
"It sort of fell out of my hands. And into the water..." I admitted looking down at our intertwined hands, ashamed.
"Hey..." His soft fingers gently lifted up my chin so I could look into his beautiful eyes.
"It's okay. I couldn't care less if I didn't have a ring as long as I have you in perfectly fine." A bright smile lit up on his face.
I leaned in so I could place. A small kiss on his soft pair not of lips.
"I'm so incredibly sorry sweetheart." I apologized.
"Please don't apologize."
I couldn't resist but kiss him one, or two more times.
Hey, it's dark. We're okay.
Maybe another hour and thirty minutes went by before another woman came over the speaker once more.
"Thank you so much for the wait we are so incredibly sorry about the wait. The ride will now proceed as usual"
The happy cheerful music started up again and we finally got out of the ride. I stepped out first, so I could help Mitch out. Keeping our hands intertwined.

We started walking away when a soft tap on my shoulder stopped us.
I turned around to see small dark haired woman holding a very familiar velvet box.
"Excuse me I believe this is yours?" She asked.
I nodded while non stop thanking her for this small favor.
"I just wanted to say you guys are the cutest couple I think I have ever seen and I hope you guys have a long and beautiful life amongst each other's side."

"Oh wow! Thank you so incredibly much I don't think we could ever thank you enough" Mitch responded.

She said her goodbye and walked off.

Turning to Mitch with an large smile I decided we should try this again.

"Now that I have this back..."