Late

SO THIS IS GOING TO BE TWO PARTS AND THE NEXT ONE IS SMUT AND IVE NEVER WROTE IT BEFORE AND THIS WAS A REQUEST BUT I CHANGED IT UP A LITTLE BIT I AM SCARED AND SORRY OKAY LOVE YOU
THIS IS ALSO A WEIRD ASS TIME TO UPDATE BUT OH WELL IM A WEIRD ASS PERSON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First official day of college... Yay. I made sure I had everything before I walked out of my dorm room. I still have no clue who my roommate is. Apparently he didn't check in yet? Hell, how should I know?

*****
The day so far, bad. All my teachers are idiots and I swear I see no cute guys to discreetly stare at in class. What the fuck is this!! I walked out of math, disgusted and headed to English. Luckily I found my way before the bell rang and hurried into a seat. There was papers everywhere, all on the floor and no one bothered to pick it up.
"What are you guys doing?! Pick up all of these papers!!" An old man came in the room (I'm guessing the teacher). I was in pure shock that he is commanding us to pick up trash off the ground like we are fourth graders before we can leave for recess. I decided I would just go around and pick up a couple of papers, until the most gorgeous human being I have ever seen, walked in late to class. He was tall and muscular, light blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. Holy shit. I remembered him. He went to elementary school with me. He doesn't remember me but oh well. I ignored that and he walked up to the teachers desk and was talking to him about what happened and why he is late. I'm not sure where I got the courage to do this, but I did. When he turned around to walk back to an empty seat (which was only right behind me) I made sure I was bending down picking up a piece of paper, my ass sticking up in the air. Looking quite suggestive if I do say so my self. I felt someone bump into my side, got him.
"Oh... Um... I, I'm sorry" he said in a low voice,
"It's okay..." I said looking back up at him and fixing my hair. He stood there just staring for a couple of minutes and I (surprisingly) wasn't as awkward as I thought I was going to be.
"Oh... shit... I'm sorry..." He kept on rambling about how sorry he is staring at me for so long but I just flashed my biggest smile and leaned in close to him
"I didn't mind"
And with that I walked back to my seat, leaving him standing there with shock written all over his face.
After a couple is seconds he went back to his desk and immediately got a pen and piece of paper out... we didn't need any paper out right now.

Sure enough a small folded up piece of paper was being slid onto my desk. I turned back to see he was right behind me. Oh yay. I gave a sly smile and turned back to open the paper...

I need to know you.
-Scott Hoying

Was all that was written on it. Scott. God I love that name. I pulled out a pen from my backpack making sure just a little bit of my shirt lifted up in the back, showing some skin, in my mind I'm asking myself what the fuck an I doing, but I'm obviously going with it. I stole a quick glance and sure enough, he was staring at my butt. Point for me. I was thinking of what I could write. I didn't know so I just wrote what my hand felt like writing.
You do know me...
-Mitch Grassi

Before I could think of what I was writing I passed it back to him and then processed what I just said... I'm so fucking stupid. I sound like a creep. Oh well
Then the whole period we just started passing notes.
Oh my god Mitch Grassi from elementary! Holy hell I never would've guessed!
-S
Then it was off, passing notes back and forth like we were in fourth grade.

Your stare at my butt is nice.
-M

I didn't realize what I wrote before I passed it back, and I wanted to mentally slap myself.

Well your ass was in my face so, of course I would stare...
-S

Straight forward, I like it.
The rest of the period I just teased him, and it was great, I never thought I could be so suggestive (shocker).
The bell rang and I grabbed my bag and hurried out of class, smiling ear to ear.
I'm so dumb. Oh well.
I was walking back to my dorm, when I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned around and saw Scott.
Before I could speak, he dragged me into the empty bathroom and pushed us into a stall. He pinned me against the wall and my backpack fell to the floor. His hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.
"Mitch... you have been teasing me all fucking day." He whispered against my skin. I still was speechless because I was still processing what as happening, that is until he gripped my ass and caught my lips in a kiss.

Oh.