No Regrets

HOLY SHIT BALLS GUYS WE MADE IT WE ARE AT 1K IM CRYING IM SO EXCITED GUYS THANK YOU THANK YOU THIS IS ALL YOU I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME YOU GUYS SUPPORT EVERYTHING I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I CAN NOT BE WHERE I AM IF YOU WEREN'T HERE RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THEN YOU COULD EVER HAVE KNOWN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU OMG GUYS
YOU YOU LOOKING AT YOUR SCREEN RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU YOU ARE AMAZING I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT UGH OK LET ME SHUT UP

-Steph
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The uber finally came to a stop and Mitch and I walked out hand in hand, the loud music already audible.

"Come on!" Mitch said excitedly, dragging me into the crowded club. I sighed but decided I should maybe loosen up a bit.
The second we stepped inside, sweaty, drunk people were everywhere and Mitch automatically went to the bar.
"Four rounds of shots please" he said loudly over the music. My eyes widened and I pulled Mitch arm a little bit.
"What?!" I asked. All he did was giggle and roll his eyes.
"Come on it's gonna be fun!"

I really didn't want to be here right now. Only because he is gonna make it more hard for me not to get angry and jealous because it doesn't matter how much I deny it. The only reason I am so protective over him is because I want to be with him, and I want to be the only one he loves. It's selfish I know. But it's also love...

The bartender pushed the small glasses with alcohol towards us and Mitch squealed, which was quite adorable I might add.
"Ready?" He asked, the glass already inches away from his face. I rolled my eyes and nodded.
"Ready as I'll ever be"

We both downed our shots and I could already feel the buzz coming on.
"One more one more" Mitch insisted.
I frantically shook my head,
"Absolutely not I'm sorry" I replied. He stepped a bit closer and lightly set his hand on my chest, leaning in close to my ear.
"Please?" He whispered quietly. His hot breath against my neck.
Since he knows how irresistible he is I eventually complied.
"Fine." He pulled away and smiled
"Yay! No regrets tonight Scotty boy!" He said.
I hope not.

We drank way more than just one.
"Let's dance!" Mitch yelled and I shook my head since I'm not really a dancer.
"Okay, fine then!!" Mitch said and walked off out of my view, swaying his beautiful hips.

After a few minutes, I thought he would eventually come back but he didn't so I started to worry. Setting down my drink I walked away from the bar to find Mitch. Wandering around the crowded club I've been thrown every which way by drunk desperate people. Rolling my eyes I shoved them out of the way until I found Mitch dancing in his own little world. Looking around I see other men looking at him like he is a piece of meat. Jealousy and anger took over me and I walked over to him and grabbed his hips, snapping his head up to me. 

"Yay! You're here!" He exclaimed. "Yeah I know, do you see all these guys staring at you?" I asked quietly and annoyed.

"No but why does that matter? Why are you always so over protective over me and guys?" He replied, grabbing my shoulders. He has obviously had more drinks since the last time I saw him. I sighed deeply and decided I can't take this anymore.

"I'm not overprotective. I'm jealous. I'm jealous because I don't want any guy with you other than myself. I don't want any other guy touching you other than me, I don't want them to look at you because I want to look at you. I want you, not anyone else." I explained.

I didn't know what his reaction would be so I patiently waited for him to say something. I was shocked when his lips twitched and a large smile grew on his face. I realized that my hands were still firmly placed on his hips and I moved them away quickly. Still without a word he grabbed my hands and placed them back on his hips where they were before. For about the hundredth times my eyes wandered down to his beautiful plump lips. His eyes seemed to do the same and I was utterly shocked when he wrapped his arms around my neck and stood up on his tip toes are to finally connect our lips in a sweet kiss. I felt my heart burst out of my chest when he pulled away and I got to look into his beautiful caramel eyes. 

"I'm happy you said that." He whispered, a smile grew on my face as he snuggled up to my chest. It almost seemed as if nothing else existed except for the new beginnings that are now set ahead for us.

"Me too Mitchy... me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WAS FLUFFY BUT SHORT IM SORRRYYY