Chapter 5

Okay so chapter 5...

Enjoy...

 (Some things might not make sense because I'm Editing! Sorry)

We arent even suppose to sleep...

So what?

Did i pass out from being so scared?

Wolfs can sleep...

Lucky bastards -______-

I opened my eyes and it was super dim in here, because i hate sunlight.

No it is not because im a vampire.

I felt the heat off of his body. His arms surrounding my wais tightlyt. His face was buried into my neck. I felt his "friend" pressed againest my back. It was seriously turning me on. Thats not a good sign. I let out a soft chuckle. I felt his eyelashes brush againest my neck. He was starting to wake up. I tried to pull away but his grip around me tightened.

" Someones grabby" I smirked.

"Shut up" I heard him yawn.

"Anyway I wanna thank you for yesterday" I said honestly.

" What are you talking ab-" he cut himself off.

He rolled off the side of the bed gasping in pain. He was clutching his stomach his face grimanceing in pain. My heart hurt for him.

" Jar?" I asked in complete horror and tears.

I suddenly felt a pain in my side also. I threw myself off the bed and next to him.

"Well Well Well what do we have here" A sickening voice, that ive never heard of before in my life filled my ears.

I looked up and no one was here. Mind games. A vampire's greatest power. One ive never learned to figure out. I probaly dont have it.

"Whos there?" I asked angrily.

The person chuckled. Sick.

" Im not afrid of you" I said emotionlessly.

" This is just so satisfieing watching. The pain of my mate. Ive always enjoyed other peoples pain."

" SHOW YOURSELF YOU BASTARD" I half sobbed half yelled.

I was scared for both Jared and my life. He chuckled again. I felt a needle in my neck and felt myself slip away.

Jared's P.O.V

I watched as a vampire shove a needle into my mates neck and walk out casually. I watched her slip away. Out of my reach into a sleep. Shes not dead I told myself. Tears erupted from my eyes. She was not dead. She couldnt die that easily. I was too, motionless. The most I could move is my eyes.