Chapter 29

The end is coming pretty soon so enjoy these next couple chapters!!!!! This chapter starts in Cherlninda's P.O.V, god bless that poor girl...

Enjoy...

"I think my water broke" i gasped.

It was time. And i was scared. What if she/he wasnt healthy?? This is going to hurt and i dont know if im ready just yet. Jared looked lightheaded. Please dont pass out i need you.

"Cherlly... just... stay calm" Chance said trying to breathe.

Jared just stood there shock not moving.

"JAREDD!!!!!" i gasped.

He instantly snapped out of it helping me into the house so fast i didt have time to think. I was sitting on a chair and Jennette was next to me running a small test. Pain shot through me. Damn this baby wants out.

"Jared?" i said weakly.

"Yea baby im here what?" he asked lovingly.

"Come closer?" i asked.

When he came closer i grabbed him by the collar nearly choking him and yanking him down so his ear was next to my mouth.

"IF YOU EVER GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!!!!" I screeched.

He was gripping my hand trying to get me to let go. I let go and he kissed my hand willing me to stay calm with his eyes.

"Call. My. Mom." i said between gasps.

Jared took my phone off the dresser so fast i couldnt blink fast enough.

"Hello?" Jared asked nervously.

*Pause*

"We are doing Fine Karoline but you need to come quick Cherlninda just went into labor" he said nervously.

He pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at it. She probaly was yelling.

*Pause*

"Yes she did. Now please hurry" he said nervously and hung up.

"I dont think she can wait for her parents, this baby needs to come out now" Jennette said putting gloves on.

"WAIT NO UGGHHHH!!!!!" i screeched.

She/he was fighting his way put and i dont think i could last much longer.

"YOUR JUST GOING TO BE IN MORE PAIN" Jennette yelled.

"Okay... okay" i said tears fighting there way out of me.

"Okay when i say push you push okay?" Jennette said calmy.

"Jared" i whimpered.

"Shhhh im here im here baby shhh just try to calm down" he whispered kissing my cheek.

"Im scared..." i cried.

"I know i know" he said putting his hand on my stomach.

Suddenly my parents entered the room with a slam at the same time Jennette told me to push. I pushed as hard as i could and i let out a pant and a cry. This was so painful. My mother pushed Jared aside and Jared look like he wanted to rip her heart out giftwrap it and give it to our child as a present.