Chapter 15

Hey i want to dedicate this chapter too...

SydneyGibson!!!!!!

^^^^^^  Is awesome she went on my page literally and said upload because i love it. Plus this is big because this is my 15th CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Anyway your going to see just how bad Jerome is and why she broke up with him.

Enjoy...

"Yea its me who else who it be baby" he said annoyed.

"S-stay away from me. Ill get J-Jared to kick your ass" I said failing to sound confident.

Even though I couldnt see why I needed him still. He grabbed my arms and yanked me on the floor straddleing me. Yelling in my face.

"YOUR SEEING OTHER GUYS YOU STUPID WHORE!!!!" he said slapping me across the face.

I struggled but it was no use. I have the strength of 100 american armies yet I cant fight off my abusive ex-boyfriend.

"HELP!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly.

That just caused him to cover my mouth and smile.

"You were always a fiesty little bitch you know that" he whispered in my ear.

He kissed down my mark and it made me want to throw up. It made me angry that he thinks he could do this. I couldnt connect with Jared through the mind link. He was to far away. Great.

Just great...

Jared's P.O.V

After I came to reality something hit me. WAS I HIGH?!?!? I mean I dont remember even being alive for the last hour and a half. Even worse what did I do WHILE I was high.  I havent seen Cherlly in a hour and I started to panic. She never goes anywhere without telling me. Im sober now. But im still dizzy.

I walk up to Olivia and Chad ignoreing the fact that if they were grinding any faster that they would be dry humping each other.

"Olivia have you seen Cherlninda?" I yelled over the music.

"No sorry" she said breathelessly.

My tatoo of Cherlly's name burned like hell. Like its like I was actually getting tatooed. All the things that ive cried about, all the things she's cried about, All the things we were both angry about together, ran through my mind. Then it stopped. My mind became blank. It left too words that scared me. Two words I was hoping to never come across.

Mate... Danger.

"CHERLLY CAN YOU HEAR ME???? " I asked through the mind link.