Chapter 24

Okay so this chapter is going to start in Jared's P.O.V Looks like hes getting angry.

 What will he do??

I dont know...

Why dont you read and find out...

Im not google web...

I dont inform for crap...

Enjoy...

"CHANCE!!!!!" I yelled.

I know you dont demand stuff from your alpha but my wolf was struggleing for control and he was already taking care of my mouth. Chance entered the room looking agitated.

"Watch your tone-" Chance stopped.

He looked around my room. I know he felt my panic. I felt ton of it.

"What the- wheres Cherlninda?" he asked knowing why i held some much fear and anger and panic.

"Can we kill the inferno pack? Every single one of them the fucking touches her?" i pleaded with the most anger i heard since i last saw jerome.

"Yes" he hissed.

Cherlly was always like a sister to him.

"But you have to go back to school so get in the car and go" he said.

That was the LAST thing i wanted to do. I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off.

"Thats and order, you missed to much already" he scolded.

What are you my dad? i thought.

"Im sorry what was that?" he said putting his hand to his ear in sarcasim.

"Nothing Alpha Compton" i replied

"Dont call me that, call me Chance, its my name, now go" he scolded.

I didnt want to go. I wanted to go to Jeromes house and give him a slow painful death. What if he hurt her again? What if he takes part in breaking my promise... of him never hurting her again? What if he killed her and our baby? I cant stop thinking about her. I need to stop but i cant. If i keep thinking about her im going to do something drastic.

I climbed into my car and kept thinking. What if's. What if this happened? What if that happened? My mind was blinded with thought of her beautiful face. I couldnt help but keep thinking of her. Her face happy. Her face smiling. Her laughing. And worst of all. Her face scared. She was haunting my thoughts.

I think im going crazy. She wont leave my mind. My wolf wont talk to me. He was angry with me for leaving her. He was angry that i listened to her. But i was only making her happy. She wanted me to leave. But i shouldnt have. This was my fault. My fault. I couldnt protect her. She was left alone and defenseless.

She was preganat and that made me even worried. Shes probaly stressed or scared or both. I didnt realize i was driving until i heard honk and i swerved hitting a tree. Thank god for my seat belt. Dammit, if i dont get her back soon i was going to get myself killed. The car door was jammed shut and the sunroof was too.