Chapter 18

Okay so i just want to let you know this story wont be ending for a while so my little friends dont panic at all.

Okay so...

Enjoy...

I woke up and it was 4 in the afternoon. Damn where your up all night you really do sleep. Jared's arms were draped around me. Restraining me from getting up. Dammit hes like another comforter.

"Jared babe I need to get up before you suffocate me" I whispered with a soft voice.

"Mmmm 5 more mintues" he mumbled burying his face in my neck.

"Its 4 in the afternoon" I giggled.

"And?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. The truth is I wanted to stay like this too. But I still cannot breathe.

"Babe your hurting me" I choked out.

He lifted his arm letting me reposition myself before he climbed on top of me casueing me to start giggling like a five year old.

"Do you just wake up horny" I laughed.

"Only when im next to you angel" he winked before started to kiss my neck.

Thats when I remember.

"Jar. Arent we suppose to be meeting this friend of yours?" I asked half asleep.

Thats when he finally moved from my body.

"You know, I could just go tommorw" he said into my neck.

I shivered. I really wanted to keep going. But I know that eventually all this unprotected sex I was going to get pregnant and addicted if I wasnt already.

"No..." I said sadly.

He groaned biting my mark trying to convince me. I almost gave in instantly. Oh why must he be so stubborn. He wrapped my legs around his waist and picked me up pressing me againest the wall. Him kissing my neck roughly. As good as this felt and much as I wanted him and as bad as I wanted him to make love to me over and over... what was I getting at?

Oh yeah i remember. Damn me.

"Jared" I said, but it sounded more like a moan.

Thats because it techcially was.

"JARED" I said again hitting the back of his head playfully.

"Bad dog" I continued laughing.

He groaned again putting his forehead in the crook of my neck.

"Fine" he growled pecking me on the lips putting me down.

I rolled my eyes at his poutyness. It was cute though. You know I havent seen Olivia and Chad in like forever. Probaly doing what me and Jared have been doing. Making sure there giving in to ALL there hormonoes while they still have the time. But I miss Olivia...

I slipped into a pair of jeans and a tanktop. When I walked outside, Jared groaned the mintue he saw me.

"What now?" I asked.