Chapter 30... the final chapter

Okay this is the last chapter... IM SO SAD!!!! :( Okay so i really hate this chapter i really do. So dont tell me why did you write it like that? Or anything else okay? This last chapter starts in Cherlninda's P.O.V

Enjoy...

I felt my body slowly coming back to earth as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around and we werent at our house. We were in Jared's room. I looked at my stomach and it was flat. I heard a soft cry from the other room. So this wasnt a dream. I had a baby. Not a baby. But two. The pain creeped its way through my mind.

"Ugh pain" my wolf cried.

"Its gone..." i said to it.

My wolf isnt as bad as Jared's. His had a spilt personality or something like that. I realized i was practicallt sleeping on top of Jared this entire time. I felt soft pressure going up and down my neck and at the same time as the little shocks of pleasure. I smiled. Yep, hes awake.

"Hi" i giggled.

"Awww i wanted to wake up first" he whined.

I looked at him. His eyes shining with happiness and love. Man i loved this boy with everything in me. Even though, thanks to little Cherlninda and little Jared i have no insides left.

"Dont be a baby" i smiled.

"Only for you" he laughed kisisng my cheek.

"Where is Winter and Nick?" i asked.

"I asked Olivia to bring them to the car about an ten mintues then fell back asleep with you" he smiled.

I looked down and i wasnt in pajammas anymore. I was in flowery dress.

"How did i get in this dress" i asked.

"I put in on you while you were sleeping" he blushed.

Awww cute. Boy was to damn sweet.

"Well i guess we should go home then huh?" i smiled groggily.

"Yea angel, but your not walking" he smirked getting up.

"Jared ill be fine" i said getting up.

But as soon as i got up i started swaying on my feet. As i was about to fall Jared had put his arms around my waist supporting me.

"Nope, not walking" he frowned picking me up.

"JARED" i whined looking at him.

"Baby dont give me that face because i anit letting you walk" he frowned trying to look away.

I let out a annoyed grunt and Jared stopped.

"What?" i asked slightly annoyed,

"That was sexy" he whispered huskily.

"Oh shut up and walk, i want my children" i whined playfully.

He smiled kissing me so softly i could almost not feel it. He walked down the stairs and to the car. He gentally put me in the front seat buckleing the seatbelt for me and kissing my nose. I giggled at his childness looking at the babies in the back seat. They were in carseats and sleeping. I felt weird that they were back there.