Chapter 12

Okay so this is a sadish chapter...

Jared's P.O.V.

Im going to kill Jerome. How DARE he scare my beautiful mate. I couldnt believe anyone could hate her this much. I watched as she slept her chest pumping slightly. Her blonde hair shining in my eyes. AND HER WOLF. Is just as beautilful as she is. Beautilful snow white with golden sun eyes. How could someone be more beautiful?

She was mumbleing something in her sleep. I put my ear closer to her.

"No jerome stop please ill do anything" she mumbled tears flowing out of her eyes.

Theres something shes not telling me. But that doesnt matter. i shook her. She wasnt waking up. I shook her harder. Thats when she sprung foward her eyes bloodshot and open. Her hands flying over her body as if to protect herself. I cant take this shit anymore. I got up to leave the room when she grabbed my arm.

"Please dont leave where are you going" she said with tears in her eyes.

I hate seeing her like this. Vunerable and sad.

"Im going to kick jeromes furry ass. I cant stand it your so scared your afrid to shut your eyes that is NO way to live. If it means another pack has to come and kill me for murdering one of there own so damn be it" I hissed.

I suprised my eyes have never been red. She grabbed my arm and melted me with her eyes. I sighed annoyed but it quickly faded and picked her up bridal style carrying her to my room inside of the large bunkbed room. I gentally placed her on the bedand layed next to her. I cradeled her body whispering that she will alway be okay next to me.

After a tiring and painful hour of her weeping from pain and fear I felt her breathing even out. I was afrid to leave her again. What if she woke up terrified and tried to do something drastic. I would hate myself more then ever. I felt my body relaxing next to her. I slipped her jacket off and my shirt. I turned the air conditioner on.

I layed down bringing her to my chest possesively. She looked comfy now. This is good. I felt my eyes droop. Until Chad lightly knocked on my door.

"What?" i groaned in a whisper tone.

"Man its like 9:00 its time to go" he said in the same tone.

I got up opening the door with a growl.

"Dude i never went to sleep. If I dont sleep I get irratateing. And since Cherlly didnt sleep well and Olivia's still recovering. Im going to irratate you. Now do you want to leave me alone or do you want me to tell Olivia that you havent broken up with your girlfriend yet" I threatened.

"Dude you wouldnt!!!! I HAVENT HAD TIME!!!" he whispered/hissed.

"Shhhhhh okay then I want another hour" i smirked.

"Fine. Your lucky our flight doesnt leave for another 2 hours" he growled heading into the Annamay's room to talk to Olivia.

I smirked. Hah furball I won. I climbed into bed and as soon as I hit the pillow I literally knocked out.