Chapter 7: Surprise

Sade's P.O.V

I went over to Lexi and Madi in the front row concert seats. Alright, maybe I was doing a little cute walk for Harry, but like, it's called flirting. The lights start to dim, and everyone started to go crazy. I heard Liam's voice boom through the stadium,

"HEY, HEY, HEY!" All the girls started to scream louder. I swear, California is too hype and in love with these boys. The band started to play a beat, and then they sang, 'Still The One.' I looked over and saw the girls singing along with the songs. I knew a bit of the song, so I just sang what I knew.

-5 songs later-

"We have a special guest with us today." The boys said smirking. The girls and I looked at each other and raised eyebrow up, but we all just shrugged together. I guess none of us knew.

"Would you like to know who it is?" Zayn said still smirking. We all screamed yes, and Harry shouted in to the microphone,

"Ed come on out!" Did he just say Ed? Like as in Ed Sheeran? Yup, it's him. I saw Ed Sheeran walking down the stage towards the boys. He smiled and waved towards the crowd. I can't breathe. Ed fucking Sheeran is standing right there. Me and him are in the same room. The girls looked at me knowing my love for Ed and giggled.

I started to cry. Yes, I cried for Ed Sheeran. He is like perfection in my eyes. I love his song, because it has true meanings. I stopped crying as I heard Niall say,

"Ed wants to bring one special fan to come up stage to sing with him." This could be the moment. I always dreamt of this... singing with Ed Sheeran. I want to sing 'Give Me Love.' That's my favorite song out of the album. Ed Sheeran scanned through the audience, and then walked over to my section. He's walking towards me, I can't. How do you breathe?

"Would you like to sing with me?" He said pointing at me. I nodded, I looked at Madi and Lexi for approval, because I never do anything without them. They smiled, giggled, and nodded.

I went up the fence door, and one of the guards opened it. I walked towards the stage steps, and walked up. I was scared, what happens if I mess up? Ed came over to me and walked with me to the boys. Harry just stared at me as I blushed. Then Zayn walked over to me and handed me a microphone.

"So, what's your name love?" Ed Sheeran smiled.

"Sade, Sade Bree." I said confidently. I will not let my nervousness get to me today. I'm a fearless bitch, well that's what the girls call me... and everyone else.

"That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." Ed said in to the mic. The girls started to scream like crazy. I blushed and nodded.

"So what song would you want to sing with me?" Ed asked.

"Give Me Love." I smiled. Ed nodded, and gave me a thumbs up and looked at the band. The band all nodded and soon, 'Give Me Love' beat was playing, and then Ed and I started to sing.

'Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

Paint splatted tear drops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go.

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No I just wanna hold ya, 

Give a little time to me,

or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek,

to turn this around,