Chapter 15: Directioners

Sade's P.O.V { It's Tuesday now , and they are again getting ice cream with the lads }

I was so happy, because I got ice cream. So apparently we had to share with one of the boys, I had a little argument to eat one with my self, but they wouldn't allow it. So I was now sharing with the wonderful Harry Styles again. I don't mind, it's just that, it's just kinda awkward. Let's not think about that and have fun... because then people will ask me what's wrong.

"Why do you love ice cream so much?" Harry asked, as he took another scoop of our ice cream called, "Superman." Everyone was now looking at my in the van, while the girls just look wide-eyed at each other and I. Yeah, my love for ice cream has a story, which I feel uncomfortable talking about.

"Uhm... It's just really yummy, and taste wonderful." I said convincingly as I can. Madi and Lexi let out a small sigh, and the lads just chuckled. Thank the Lord they believe me, because if they didn't. I would have to explain everything, which I don't really like to do a lot.

"Lets go to the mall?!" Lexi suggested.

"Yes! Wait, hold on a minute, I have late night shift tonight though! I have to work extra to pay for my apartment!" I exclaimed. Ugh, sometimes I wish I had to work only one job to pay for my apartment, but I had to choose two.

"Oh yeah... your other job, at that photo shoot place?" Madi replied. I sighed and nodded my head. My other job was modeling as well, but the only reason I have this other modeling job, is because they pay me $50 a hour. I work for a total for up to 5 hours usually, which was okay for me. I have to pay $650 a month to live in my apartment. Hollister pays minimum wage every hour, I work there for 6 hours. Minimum wage multiply by 6 is $43.50. I guess that's good for me for now, unless I move to a smaller apartment.

"What! So you can't go to the mall with us?" Harry exclaimed, and all the boys nodded at his question, waiting for a response.

"Just for a little bit, maybe like a hour or two?" I replied looking at the time. It was 3:25pm, and my job started at 6:45pm. I'll probably stay just for two hours, and go back to my apartment to shower and everything.

"Okay, at least you're coming." Zayn smiled.

"Liam! To the mall!" Louis yelled, and Liam nodded his, starting up the car.

{ Skipping a fun car ride }

"We're at the mall!" Lexi and Madi screamed as they hopped out the car first. The boys and I laughed as we each hopped out. Our mistake was, forgetting we were with one of the most famous boy bands in the world. Right when we all hopped out the car, we got surrounded my fans.

"Alright who tweeted?" Madi asked, looking at all the boys.

"It either has to be Liam or Niall, since they like tweeting the most." Lexi added. Liam then put his head down and nervously shuffled his feet.

"Liam! How are we ever gonna shop now?" We all exclaimed.

"How about we just chill at Sade's apartment?" Lexi suggested. We all nodded. Of course the boys didn't forget about their fans. They quickly signed and took some pictures, while paparazzi took photos of them to add more weight on their list of rumors. I listened closely to what the fans were saying, because I saw them point at me, Lexi, and Madi.

"Who are those girls?"

"Didn't they sing with One Direction?"

"It's that girl with the hate page!"

"Ew, they're ugly."

"Look at that girls hair! It's so pretty and unique!"

"I've seen them before!"