Chapter 71 : Love Triangle

MADI'S P.O.V.

It's been a week since Sade has woken up from her slumber. Lexi and I went back to L.A. while Sade stayed back for some tests at the hospital she had to take. Simon called me this morning and said that after a couple more weeks, we have to catch up on what we missed without Sade for Imperfect Love. I decided that I should visit the set for Lab Rats and surprise Billy. This is going to be great.

BILLY 'S P.O.V.

I was rehearsing my lines with Spencer for the next scene until two hands covered my eyes. I stood still and felt the hands with mine. They were soft and I know one person with those type of hands.

"I know it's you Madi." I said with my eyes still covered with her hands. I heard her giggle as she took her hands off so I can see. I turned around and hugged her tightly. Swinging her in a circle within my arms. She continued to giggle until I let the floor touch her feet.

"It's no fun when you know it's me.!!" Madi whined as she pouted her lips. She was too adorable. Alright, I KIND OF do have a crush on her but I'm gonna be taking step-by-step. Besides, she just experienced a break up a while ago.

"Haha. You can't trick me." I told her proudly and crossed my arms on my chest. She laughed again and I enjoyed the sound of it. It was different then others so it's unique in a way. It was high pitch giggling, quiet chuckling, and then medium laughing. It made me smile.

"One day I will. Haha. Is there any water around.??" She asked me. I pointed to the snack table across the room and Madi gave me a thumbs up and started walking that way. She's such a beauty. I started day dreaming about her until I saw a pair of hands, clapping in front of face making me focus.

"Dude. Do you like her.??" Spencer asked me. We were best buddies. Of course, I can't lie. He'll automatically know I am.

"Yeah..." I said sheepishly while looking at the ground and moving my feet a little. He placed me in a headlock and started scrambling my hair everywhere as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Awh. Bwilly got a cwush on a band girl.!!" He released me and wiped away fake tears while looking at me as I fixed my hair. I shushed him so Madi wouldn't hear as she was close to the table.

"I don't want her to know. Not yet at least. But I don't want YOU to tell her. Got it.??" I said to him. Spencer then saluted me and walked away. This is why we're best buddies. I ran up to Madi who was at the table, drinking some water.

"You know what we should do.??" I asked her but made her choke on some water and cough a bit. I patted her back to make sure she was okay. It wouldn't be great if your crush died because you caused it.

"You startled me.!!" Madi said while laughing. I laughed along with her. She closed her water bottle and looked at me.

"But what did you want to do.??" She asked me. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. DUH. It's the reason you came up here. Well either way, you would have came up here to talk to her.

"Since I'm done for the day, we should do something fun or adventurous.!!" I threw my hands up in the air, letting her hug me, making myself laugh as I wrapped my hands around her waist. Madi pulled back a bit so I would get to see her.

"I would love to." That made me smile largely. I probably look weird. She pulled away fully from the hug and wrapped her hand across my shoulders.

"So what should we do then.??" She asked me as we were walking to my dressing room so I can get my stuff to leave. I haven't even thought about where we should go.!! I'm such an idiot...

"Well, I've never went laser tagging." I told her. Madi stopped in her tracks and I looked behind to see why she had stopped. She stood there with her mouth wide open. Guessing she's surprised.