Chapter 49; Aunt Flow

Sade's P.O.V

I sighed, and checked my calendar, marking it. It was that time of month again, where I'm the most emotional and shit. That stuff that I have to live for the rest of my life. I hate being a woman sometime, because you have to go through that period stuff. Blood coming from your you know what is just I don't even wanna go there. I was really in a bad mood, and I can't help it.

I put my hair in a pony tail, I was at my apartment, and the girls were else where. I was craving for some grape juice, so I went to my kitchen. I got a cup and the grape juice out and started to pour it in. I placed the juice back in the fridge, and also decided to make popcorn. I could have another movie day or something! I'm gonna call Liam and Zayn over, cause I promised to tell them everything about the date. I placed my juice on the counter, and left the popcorn that started to pop in the microwave. I awkwardly walked to my bedroom, to get my phone. I opened my phone, and then I started to get cramps out of no where. I hugged my stomach, this is the worst.

“Fuck!” I yelled, as I fell on to my bed. I can not be having this right now, like I'm trying to make plans and ugh, fuck periods. Tears formed in my eyes, and soon the cramps went away. I started to dial Liam's cell...

“Batman, who is this?” Liam said in to the phone. I giggled, he loved batman way too much.

“Hey Li! I was wondering if 'ju' and Zayn could come over today and hang out?” I asked in a really high voice, as I felt another cramp come in. Why did I make my voice like that, what is wrong with me? Wait it's not me, it's my gender.

“Yeah sure! Are you okay? Wait... I know what it is.” He started to say. What he knew?

“What?” I asked, right at that moment I was craving some watermelons, and lemonade. That would be so perfect at the moment.

“Cramp, high voice, you calling us up, inviting us. I know when you're in pain voice and all that Sade. You're on your period!” He yelled in the phone. Damn, did I really have to tell him everything?

“Ugh, yes. Anyways, can you guys stop at Giant to get my some lemonade and watermelons?” I asked again. He hummed yes, and we said bye, and that they're coming over in one hour.

{ One hour thirty minutes }

I had one galloon of lemonade in front of me, I stared at it, as Liam poured it in to the cup filled with ice. I was craving it so much right now, it was so ridiculous. Zayn saw my face and started to laugh, and I started to pout.

“I can't help it Zayn! It's girl problems!” I exclaimed. He nodded and laughed, he was definitely not doing this right now.

“Sade, I have a girlfriend that goes through the exact same thing you do, and so does Liam!” He laughed. Ugh, he was right. I stared at the lemonade one last time, before going to my medicine cabinet and got some pain reliefs out and I took two, so my cramps would go away. I just basically remembered all about them. I went back over and sat down.

“Okay. Sade here's your lemonade, now tell us everything girl!” Liam said in the most girl voice ever, as he handed me the cup of lemonade, one to Zayn, and then picked up his own, sipping it. Zayn chuckled, and then nodded looking up at me.

“Well let me tell you first boy! He asked my out! I SAID YES!” I shrieked. They started to jump, I got up and was about to jump, then I could feel waterfalls. I sat back down crisscrossing my legs tightly. I smiled awkwardly, and nodded my head.

“Oh my gosh, girl you should've told us yesterday!” Zayn said girly. I laughed.

“Definitely! Ugh!” Liam said snapping. I laughed even harder and nodded my head. I am so lucky to have them, with out them, this day, would've been, you know emotional... well it already is, but you know lonely.

*********************

I had to make this chapter, because girls' monthly trouble.

IT'S TERRIBLE. WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE IT. WHY CAN'T THE BOYS BE THE ONE BLEEDING FROM THEIR THINGYS. WHY IT GOTTA BE THE GIRLS. AIN'T HAVING A BABY AND ALL OF THAT ENOUGH?! I GUESS NOT.

okay rant over. #girlstruggle

Much Love,

Sophia xx { haiisophia }