Chapter 59: I know it..

MADI' S P.O.V.

We were at home and I was still crying my heart out because of what happened to Sade. I know Harry didn't mean to. He was drunk and I forgive him. You never know what you do when you're drunk but I wouldn't know since I never drink. It was midnight and I was still crying in the grasp of Louie. Harry was still at the hospital and Lexi with Niall came back home. I stood up.

"Did anything happened at the hospital.??" I asked them both, wiping my tears on my face. They still looked depressed and devastated so I knew nothing happened. I slumped back on the couch and hugged Louie. I just hope Sade is alright.

"Well, we shouldn't all be sad. We need to cheer up and think positive.!!" Liam told us with a positive attitude. Everybody looked up at him. Some confused and others agreeing.

"Yeah.!! Let's not waste our time crying. We should think that Sade IS going to make it. Sure Harry messed up but what we should forgive people's mistakes cause we have made some in our life too.!! Before you point out other's mistakes, think about your's." All of us agrees with Zayn who just spoken. It was also really deep. Classic Zayn. Niall then went to the D.V.R. We watched Despicable Me 2 so we could cheer up and we did. All of us watched many movies but we tried to stay away from the sad, romantic ones. It wouldn't help our emotions at us so we basically picked the animated one. We ate popcorn and drank soda but before the movie even started, Niall ate and drank everything.

During the movie Wall-E, Niall spoke up.

"I'm hungry and my stomach keeps growling.!!" He whined. We heard his stomach growl and it was really loud. We all groaned because we have to feed a hungry little Niall. It's basically impossible.

"You're STILL after eating 8 bowls of popcorn and a gallon of soda.??" Lexi whined. We all moved around like lazy worms and then Liam spoke up.

"I'm actually quite a bit hungry if you don't mind. We can go somewhere to eat." Liam suggested.

"But it's 3 in the morning.!! Where would be still open.?!?!" Louie yelled. I can tell he was tired but the movies have been keeping him up.

" MCDONALD'S.!!" Liam and Niall chorused. All to just gave in except Zayn who fell asleep during the bickering. Louie drove us to McDonalds and we ate there for about an hour since Niall ordered so much food when some of us only had fries and chicken nuggets. After that, we went home and crashed in the living room. We were so tired. Then in the morning, I heard a loud noise and I could tell the guys heard it too from all the groans. I woke up to see Harry with a pot and wooden spoon.

"You guys, wake up.!! This is important.!!" Harry yelled.

"What's more important me not getting my sleep.?!?!" Zayn yelled at him. We all got up and looked at him.

"She heard me yesterday when I was talking to her. I know it."

"How would you.??" Lexi asked him.

"Cause she moved. Her hand moved."