Chapter 8: Concerts and Kisses.

Madi's P.O.V.

When me and Lexi saw Sade leave the concert, we were about to go after her until this happened.

"How about we pick 2 more girls from the crowd to sing also?" Liam said loudly into the microphone. I'm guessing that's us. A spotlight was going through the crowd and out of the ordinary, it lands on me and Lexi. Shocker.

"Okay girls. Come on up!" Ed Sheeran said to us. I guess Sade just had to wait. Lexi went in front of me to the stairs first. Zayn grabbed two microphones and handed them to us. I was a bit nervous because I have never sang in front of a large crowd before or even to 5 people! I could see Lexi was a bit nervous as well.

"My name is Lexi Scott." Lexi said shakily. The only people we sang to was each other and Sade. This was nerve-racking.

"My name is Madi Smith." I said nervously.

"What song do you girls would like to sing with us?" Zayn asked us through the microphone. I actually didn't know. Me and Lexi then started discussing what we wanted to sing with our microphones off. We then decided one perfect song to sing.

"How about What Makes You Beautiful?" I said comfortably. I was trying to not get scared. It's just people. Nothing to worry about.

"Alright. This song is called What Make You Beautiful." Harry screamed in the microphone. I don't know how they can handle this every single day. The familiar beat started playing from the band.

You're insecure,

don't know what for.

You're turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-r.

Don't need make-up,

to cover up.

Being the way that you are is enou-ugh.

Everyone else in the room can see it,

everyone else but yo-ou.

Baby,

you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed.

But when you smile at the ground,

it ain't hard to tell.

You don't kno-ow.

You don't know you're beautifu-ul.

That's what make you beautiful.

After we were done singing, the crowd roared. I guess me and Lexi weren't so bad. We hugged the guys and Louis hugged me the longest and it looked like Niall hugged Lexi the longest.

"You were great love." Louis whispered in my ear. It was great coming from him. A part of the #1 band in the world and all.

+++Lexi's P.O.V+++

"My sweet Angel." I heard Niall's sweet Irish voice said before me and Madi left the stage. The crowd was still roaring but yet I could hear like one or two hate comments, but me and Madi shrugged it off and didn't give a shit. We ran to the security to ask for Sade and showed our pass which making him let us in.

We search the snack bar, the stage gold carts, the bathroom and no sign. We were about to give up when we heard sobbing in Harry's dressing room.

We opened the door slightly just to see a.... crying Sade?

"Sade? You okay, babe?" I said feeling so sorry for her.

"Why are they hating on me so much? What did I ever do to deserve their hatred?" She said crying through every hatred words flowing in her mind.