Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home

Ⓛⓔⓧⓘ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ:

I woke up at 6 am to see the girls and boys all sprawl out on the floor of Sade's apartment. Awe cramp. I got myself brushed up and remembered that today was a trip for me and the girls. We're going to my parents house for a visit. Shit. I forgot about the boys... I'm sure my mom won't mind just gotta give her a quick call.

* Hello? Anna Scott speaking.

Oh hi mum I was wondering if you can squeeze in five other boys on the trip?

Sure, wait what? Five other boys? Who are they?

Mum, it's just Liam and his best mates.

Oh, is it that one band boy? One infection? What was it?

Mother... It's One Direction.

Oh, sure sweetheart I gotta go bye, darling, work is calling. Love you.

Bye, love you too. *

I helped Sade pack up cause I assume, wait no.. Scratch that. I KNOW that she forgot. Once I was done I grabbed her bag and put it near the doorway.

"Hey where were you and what's with the bag?" Liam asked me and four pairs of eyes were glued to me. I looked at the girls and Madi shrugged.

"Well we're going to visit my parents today so if you wanna come then we gotta make a stop at me and Madi's flat to pick up our bag then you guys can go to your house and pack. I'll drive. It's only a hour drive." I said with hope and smile.

Liam glanced at the boys. "Well, lads... We got a trip to go to so let's get moving!" He say as they rush to get ready and jump into the car.

~Skipping packing, dropping off and the hour drive blah blah blah. Hehe :3. ~

Ⓝⓘⓐⓛⓛ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ:

We finally arrived at a... Giant beautiful Penthouse?

"Woah..." All of the boys chorused except for the girls and Liam. Which I assume they been here before. We step inside to see a young looking woman which I assume to be her sister? Talking on the phone and screaming, "NO THE SUMMER DESIGNS WERE SPECIFICALLY ON MY DESK HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT??!!! Idiot..." Well that's a nice thing to say.

She looked over to us and then formed a huge smile on her face. "Girls! Welcome home and Liam.. It is so nice to see you again after all these years."

She said while running over to give them a hug and she saw us and attacked us with a hug as well. Guessing she's a hugger and not a shaking hands person.

"Mrs. Scott. You are still looking young as usually." Liam informed her. Oh so not Lexi's sister but mother... Lexi informed us to put our bags on the floor by the stairs and then minutes later, they were gone... Weird.

"Daddy!!" Lexi yelled as she ran over to Mr. Scott and gave him a hug?

"Ah Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Nice to meet you boys again." He said while pulling us into a hug.

"What?" The girls all said.

"He was one if the marketing guys for one of our products." I said to Lexi giving her a smile.

"And none of you guys informed us on this?" Sade and Madi Chorused while Lexi seemed like she was waiting for someone.

"Well to be fair, we didn't know that he was your dad." Zayn said a little confidently. The girls shrugged it off.

"Please make yourself a home. By the way you guys can call me Anna and call him James." Anna said while patting Lexi's dad's back.

"Well you guys will be sharing the guest rooms so Madi and Louis has a room, Sade and Harry, Liam and Zayn, and Niall will be sleeping in my room." Lexi said like there wasn't a problem between us.

"Wait what about this extra room and that one?" Louis asked curiously.

"Oh that's my parents and that one is Tanner's room. Your rooms are across my room." She said while opening all of our doors where our bags were.

All the other rooms where the same shade of white and elegant. I didn't get to see the inside of their rooms but I bet its awesome. Lexi's room was Light blue and had a huge balcony with an Ice cream bar outside and a fireplace with a grand piano on the left and a small lounge on the right.

"You guys can enter my room and use the balcony as you please plus there will be someone to change the ice cream flavored at the bar." She said while enter her room.

"ICE CREAAAAMM!!!!" Sade yelled as Madi try to calm her down.

This Tanner guy... Is he like Lexi's boyfriend or something? Shouldn't he be sharing a room with her?

"Tanner and Lexi dating? Please." Sade interrupted. Whoops. Here goes with the speaking my mind thoughts again.

"No no no Tanner is Lexi's older brother." Madi told me.

"Oh." Was all I manage to say. I felt a heat rushed to my cheeks. Why am I so stupid?

I walked into Lexi's room to see a huge water bed, a walk in closet on the right, a little living room near the end of the bed with a flat screen TV, a huge bathroom on the left and near the walk in closet was a collection of guitar picks with a rare beautiful guitar. Wow. She's has a lot of guitar picks.

I wonder if any of the other rooms was filled like this.

I walk to the balcony and see a man filling up and renewing the ice cream bar with different flavored and toppings. Who is this guy?

"Hey I see you met Adam, our butler." Lexi said while walking over to me.

"Butler?" I asked.

"Yep and this is our maid, Rose." She said pointing to a woman in her room cleaning.

"It is an honor to have you and your friend with an addition of of new ones and your boyfriend here home Lexi." Adam said.

We both blushed and Lexi finally spoke, "Oh this is just a friend. He's not my boyfriend. But thanks anyways." The maid and butler finally left the room.

"May we come in?" A guy around Louis's age said with the other lads and girls behind him.

"Tanner!" Lexi yelled as she ran over to him and turned him around, jumping on his back.

"Woah Lexi, your almost 19 and this is how you say hi to your brother?" Tanner said with a light chuckle.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'. "Now giddy up."

We all laughed at their brother-sister relationship. So that's Tanner.

The rest of the day was perfect. We just sat around the campfire on Lexi's balcony and talked and around night, we lit up a fire. Lexi grabbed my packed guitar that I brought with me and handed me a new guitar pick from her collection and it was a rare 1950's one. She gave it to me as a gift and grabbed her guitar and a random pick and we both started strumming and singing along with the whole group around the campfire. Her parents were on some 'business mode' and decided to leave us alone for the rest if the day until morning. The night at her parents penthouse was perfect. We all had an amazing time and the fact that we were gonna stay of three more days was great news. It really did felt like Home sweet Home here.

~~~~~~<><><><><><><>~~~~~~

Hayy sorry if its short, long, or if it sucks. I'm using a phone and I really don't know how it is through the laptop. Thanks for the votes and reads. (: Keep in tune and keep voting and reading ! Vote. Comment. Read ! (: Love you guys, dearies.

Xx

<AngieXx> (OfficiallyAngie)