Chapter 39; Under The Night Sky

Sade's P.O.V

I can't believe it, Simon actually liked us! Madi and Lexi sang best, no joke. I'm just you know there. I admired how Madi and Lexi sing, their voice's are perfection. Mine is just I don't know, I like it I guess. It's not like Madi's and Lexi's, but it will do. My voice was a bit like Calum, the girl version, from 5 Seconds of Summer. Like I don't know how to describe his voice, but that's how Madi and Lexi describe my singing. It's quite a honor, since I love 5 Seconds of Summer. Singing was just usually something I would do when bored, now it's a hobby... a job. I would always try to convince the girls to make YouTube videos, and I would help edit and record it. It would just ended up of them being shy, or too busy. Now the girls and I are all in front of the cameras, ahead of the game. This is thrilling actually, imagining the fans and all. It's gonna be outrageous, not as much as One Direction of course. Their fans are just over the top, and wild, but that what makes them dedicated I guess.

"You did great." I heard a guy's voice from behind me. His arms wrap around me, as his head rest on my shoulders. I knew exactly who it was, the way his curls tickled my neck. I turned around, making Harry's grip around me loosen, and him picking his head off. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his arms then tighten around my waist.

"Really? I mean did you hear Madi and Lexi! They were perfect!" I exclaimed, flashing back as we sang 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran. I admired their singing so much, if it wasn't for them... I guess I would've never sang.

"Sade, babe, you were amazing. All you girls were, on the same level!" Harry said assuring me. Was he comparing me to the girls on the same level?! That would never happen.

"You're just saying that." I huffed, putting my forehead on his shoulder, putting my face in to his neck. I could feel him doing the same to me. Since he was a bit taller than me, probably by three inches. I had to bend my head down, but yet it was still comfortable. At the moment, if felt like Harry and I was a unit. Like we were in a relationship, like during and after the kiss, I felt something... I don't know what it was, but it was unusual, and exciting. The feeling was pure joy, it was like everything was perfect. Yet, I don't know what it was. The boys and girls all knew about the kiss, I mean, I did kinda blurt it out by accident. Seeing how Lexi and Louis fought, I'm guessing Lexi bet money on Harry and I kissing. Lexi and Madi always win bets, that's why I would never go against them, money wise.

"Now that's definitely going on Twitter." I hear a girl and boy voice near. Harry and I lifted our heads up to see Lexi and Louis smirking, while holding their phones out. Damn those two, I swear, they are something. Like partner in crimes, something like those kind of shit. I sighed, I didn't want to argue and fight for their phones, so I just shrugged it off. I felt my Iphone vibrate my butt, yes I put my phone on my back pocket, and it tickles my butt every time there was a notification. I parted away from Harry, as I took my phone out. It was from Twitter, I slide and put my pass code in. I looked at the photo, Lexi and Louis both had tagged me in. It was obviously of me and Harry, captioned, 'Just date already! ;)'. I'll have to admit, this was quite an adorable picture of us. I could feel my cheeks heating up, oh great, I'm blushing. I looked at Harry and he was smiling. I guess he actually meant it, he wanted me to be his. I wanted him to be mine too. I want to give him a chance, but not now. I still don't want to rush stuff, I want to act like we're regular friends going on dates, and going up the steps of a relationship. I mean he is a celebrity, but I don't want to act like he is one. He's a normal human being, with a talent, and is very well loved.

"For real though, you guys need to be in a relationship, like as soon as possible. Did you not see the photo!? You guys look flacking perfect!" Lexi exclaimed. Louis let out this loud humming sound from his mouth, that sounded like something sassy. He even added a 'Z' snap. Harry stood there awkwardly, while I just kinda try to ignore them and play on my phone. They finally gave up harassing Harry and I to date, and left the room, closing the door. The room was in the boy's house. It was an empty room, except there was a black blanket on the entire floor, while the room had stars everywhere around it. It was quite dark, but somehow it wasn't. It was like a copy version of the night outside, but this one was inside. You could still see everything that was close. How did I not see or hear the phone's flash!? Wait... they turned their phone's on mute. That's why I couldn't hear the camera's clicking sound.