Chapter 30; Tumblr Boys

Sade's P.O.V (Day of Skype)

I woke up and it was 1:30pm. The boys, Madi, and Lexi kept interrupting my sleeping, but it's okay. I guess they forgot that it's different time zones, by like 3 hours. So it's probably 10 or 11 something. I'm probably gonna just Skype them at 9pm, so it will be 6pm there. That's a good idea, so I'll go the sleep happy and all.

I sighed, and got up to go do my morning routine. The hotel's bathroom, was bigger about the size of my bathroom. It was very pretty though! The walls were painted a mint color, and the theme was underwater. So there were decorations of fish, corals, and all that on the walls and everything. After I had finish my morning routine, I put on my clothes. I was wearing studded denim shorts, with a crop top that has My Little Pony on it, with my hot pink strapless bikini under it. I found it quite adorable, and great to wear.

As I left my bathroom, I decided I would go to Daytona Beach and just tan for a little, and swim. The car ride was one hour, and I was thankful that I had a rental car. Maybe I could call my friend to join me or something... nah. I'll just go alone. I packed up my stuff for the beach, and headed for my one hour drive.

{At the beach}

I sat on my towel for a while and then I laid down, and got out my book. I already had sprayed my sun protection on, because I'm definitely not getting burned today! I got out my phone and looked through Twitter for awhile and then checked my messages. I had a couple of text messages, but I just ignored them and placed my phone back in my bag. I put some baby oil all over my body, and laid backdown. I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to a light sleep.

"Damn, she's hot!" Voice one whistled.

"Wanna make a bet?" Voice two chuckled.

"Hell yeah! She's gonna be all mine." Voice three exclaimed.

"Chad, shut the fuck up. Anyways, who ever gets her number first wins." Voice two said.

"Deal." They all said. I wonder who they were talking about. I finally found out when I couldn't feel the sun on my body anymore. I opened my eyes to see three guys, around my age, surrounding me. They looked alright, but I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything. They three boys started to remind my of Tumblr guys Lexi, Madi, and I use to fangirl over, before they became involve with their skill as a Directioner.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked, standing up and in the middle of them as they formed a circle around me.

"I'm Chad," The white guy with hazel eyes, and a quiff blonde hair said pointing to himself. "He's Alex," Chad said pointing to a white boy with blue eyes, and brown hair. "And I'm Jaden!" They last boy exclaimed that was a light brown color, with brown eyes and black hair.

"I'm Sade." I smiled looking at all of them.

"So you dating anyone?" Alex asked.

"No, and I don't want to anyway. I heard about your little bet, so you can back 'dat' ass up away from me." I stated, as I grabbed my bag and took my towel, walking away from the guys. They just stared at me with shock as I left, and they tried following me, but I put my hand up signaling stay back, as I got in to my car. Gosh, boys these day. Sometimes I don't understand why they won't leave my alone, while I want some peace and quiet time. I sat in my seat, until I decided that I would put my clothes on, since I didn't get the chance to swim so I was dry. It was quite awkward, since I didn't have lots of room. The struggle. When I finally finished, I was hungry, so I went to Joe's Crab Shack

{Skips now back at the hotel.}

I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw my tan. It was quite noticeable I guess. I checked the time and it was 7:10pm. I had two hours till my Skype, so I decided to text Liam and Zayn the time in a group message. They replied immediately and then said that if it was okay to be at 7:30 EST. I smiled at how they finally know the time zone that I was in. I texted back, 'sure !' and then went to go sit at the bed. I got my laptop out and logged in to Twitter, checking it again. I then got a text message of Liam's email that he used for Skype. I checked the time, it was 7:20. 10 more minutes till the Skype, and I was really excited. I went to go type in Liam's email and found him right away. I added him, and he accepted right away. It was now 7:25, and I couldn't wait any longer. So I Skyped Liam. He answered immediately.

"Hey Sade!" Liam and Zayn smiled! The other weren't with them.

"Hey guys! Where are the others?" I asked.

"They just went out, they'll be back in any minute!" Zayn said. We just rambled on about anything until they came back. When they did, Liam called them over and they came over, looking at the laptop all confused.

"What Liam?" Madi asked, and Liam pointed to the webcam as I smiled.

"SADE!" They all screamed, except Liam and Zayn. I laughed and waved and then got bombarded with questions.

"Are you okay?"

"How do you feel?"

"I miss you!"

"Come back!"

"Are you gonna come out the laptop or...?"

"How's Florida?"

I sighed, my gosh did they have so many questions. I answered all of them of course to make them happy, even though they already were.

"Yes, I'm okay! I feel good I guess. I miss you too! I'll be coming back in two days! No darly, I won't come out the laptop. Florida is great!" I smiled. They all nodded their heads, like they were eating every word they said.

"So see any cute boys?" Lexi winked. Everyone laughed, while Harry had a serious, but nervous face on. Then I remember he liked me... oops.

"I saw Tumblr boys... three of them, but they made a bet on me to get my number first... so I said some stuff." I said, and Madi and Lexi burst out laughing. While the other boys had a confused face, probably because Madi and Lexi were laughing uncontrollably.

"So... what did you say?" Harry asked.

"I said, 'back dat ass away from me.'" I winked. Then they all laughed uncontrollably, while I sat their patiently waiting for them to stop. Oh how it felt like they were in the same exact room as me.

"So what's the good news?" I questioned, then everyone shoved Lexi and Niall up to the camera. I raised my eyebrow up.

"Lexi and Niall are dating!" Liam happily exclaimed. They both smiled widely.

"She already knows." Lexi said, while everyone else, except Niall and the girls look dumb-founded... "Oh, well the only good news is that we're at a beach house right now." Louis said. So it was just Harry and I that was single. He liked me, while I didn't know what feelings I had towards him. You know how like, you just don't have feelings for anyone? Like that. Harry is a great guy and all, but I don't want to rush it. I don't want to rush my relationship life. I then asked for some alone time with each of the boys and girls. They all nodded their head fast, and then soon my one on one time started with Lexi, Madi, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.

******************

Hey guys! Sophia here with her update! You like? Also I realized we have over 400+ reads! Thank you so much! Love you guys very much.

Ight, gotta gooo.

Much Love,

Sophia xx : ) { Gorgeouslysophia }