Chapter 91: Disney World

MADI'S POV

We've been in Florida for a week and I've been missing Sade so much. It wasn't that long ago when she was out of the hospital and honestly, I've barely spent time with her as much as the others since the Louis drama. I Kaye's on my bed, facing the window. Liam's lucky. He's spending time with her in Texas. If I'm this sad, imagine Harry! I sighed and rolled on the bed to face the ceiling. I felt a hand snake around my waist.

"What's wrong love?" Louis said as he laid beside me. I still was staring at the somehow interesting ceiling.

"I miss Sade a lot." His hand rubbed my cheek which made me look at him.

"All of us do but we're going to be leaving next week. We might as well have fun here and when we go back home, we'll hang out with Sade. Deal?" I smiled and shook his hand.

"Deal."

-At Disney World-

" Say cheese!" Niall said.

"CHEESE." Lexi replied as she had taken her picture with Mickey.

"Do you like cheese? Cause you know, you're a mouse. Hence your name. Mickey MOUSE." Lexi asked him. He nodded his head as Niall pulled her away.

"We were having a conversation!"

"You had a conversation with him for 10 minutes BEFORE we even took the picture. That was enough babe." Niall responded. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as we began to walk to the rides.

"I'm kind of hungry right now." Zayn told us. Harry stopped walking and turned around to face Zayn.

"Dude. You woke up late and didn't have time to eat breakfast. Not our fault." Zayn whined. I speed walked to a hot dog stand up ahead and paid for a hot dog. I went back to where we were and gave it to Zayn.

"Thanks mum" He took a bite out of his hot dog. "You're the best." He said with his mouth full. I giggled. We went to walk to Space Mountain and it was really fun. Louis was by my side the whole time and wouldn't let me out of his side so I would be safe. I guess now that he and I are back together, he's being more careful. I'm thankful that he's protecting me 10x more than last time but it can be creepy with him following you EVERYWHERE. I went to get some kettle corn which I am in love with until I was stopped by someone.

"Excuse me?" I heard a little girl say. I walked and looked down at her. She was smiling as bright as the sun.

"Awh. Hi. What can I do for you?"

"Come home with me and play tea party?!" I giggled. Her mum apologized for the foolish responses and told me she wanted a picture with me. I kneeled down to her height and wrapped my arms around as I hugged her from behind.

"Smile." Flash. The picture was done. The little girl looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"You want to take another picture with me and how about we do a silly one?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we took about 10 photos. I saw a man in the background selling big teddy bears. I told her to wait there and bought two of the Bears.

"One for you and one for me. I'll always remember you because of this bear. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Sally. " She responded.

"Well Sally. Follow your dreams. I never thought I would become a singer like I am today but look at where I am. Never lose hope. Remember that." I kissed her forehead and brought her to her mum.

"You have a beautiful daughter. I bet she will have a great future ahead of her." I told the mum. She smiled. I left and went back to Lou.

"What was that about?"

"Just making more people in the world happy." I responded. I kissed his cheek and we were on our way to the kettle corn stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since one of us had wrote a story. So I decided to make one. I hope you guys liked it and I'll try to write more. Thanks.

...ALSO, please vote for us and keep on reading or read our separate stories we have on our accounts.

-Lisa : )