Chapter 57: What IS Love ?

Harry's POV:

We were at the hospital, waiting for the doctor to give us the news. Everyone knew what happened and they were mad at me. The boys understood so they weren't as mad as Madi and Lexi. Lexi was the one to be mad most..

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!?" she yelled as she grabbed my collar and pushed me back against the walk. Damn, she was strong..

"I know I messed up! I was drunk okay?!?" I yelled as I unpinned myself off the wall.

"Drunk?!?? Drunk! You were drunk." She scoffed. "Tell me Harry, how many times have you been drunk!?!? How many fucking times have you kisses a slut when you were drunk!?!?"

"I don't fucking know okay! Stop yelling at me! I know I fucked up!"

"You fucked up once too many Harry. If you're gonna want me and the girls' trust, you're gonna have to earn it. I thought by now, you actually fell in love in love with Sade and promised her that you won't hurt her.."

"I do.. I do love her! Please Lexi, please don't be mad. You have to understand."

I tried to step closer to her and make her understand but that didn't work. The boys and Madi just stood there listening, letting her express what they really felt, trying to make ME understand.

"Get the hell away from me. You don't love her. You just wanna break her. Have you heard her last words before she fainted?!? She fucking cared about you! All you did was turn into a jerk and stabbed her back!"

"I regretted the things I did Lexi! I don't want to lose her too! I love her!"

"Love her? Yeah, you "love" her. Not from what I see Harry, I thing you got that ass backwards. You don't fucking love her so don't lie to me. If you love her, you wouldn't hurt her."

"I do love her Lexi.. just please, please calm down." I cried out.

"I can't Harry. She is the last from her family, hell she didn't even have a family. Andy died, Lilly died, Chelsea died, even Tanner died. Please, please don't let Sade die too.." She cried and fell to her knees.

Who knew one small thing can lead to another and make someone so hurt...

Niall ran to her and embrace her into a hug while Louis was embracing Madi. Liam was pacing back and forth and Zayn's legs were shaking. I was scared.. sweating.. worried..

"I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry Lexi." I looked down.

Lexi just nodded her head..

"C'mon. Let's go get you clean up, princess." Niall said as he carried her to the bathroom, bridal style.

"We're gonna get going, it's getting pretty late and the doctors are taking way longer than we thought." Madi said as she yawns.

"Night Harry." They all said as I watch them and Louis carrying a sleepy Madi.

After a few moments later, Niall and Lexi came back.

"They left early." I said. They both nodded.

"Lexi, I'm sorry for bursting and yelling at you. You have to know that I do love her like I said. I know that you're afraid of losing people like you once did again and again. But please, you have to trust me even though I know I have to earn it." I apologized.

"I'm sorry too. I know I'm afraid of losing the people around... I'm terrified that Sade might end up in that road. I now know that you love her cause I can see it in your eyes. I trust you Harry, not by your actions but by your true feelings." Lexi said. I smiled and gave her a quick hug and hugged Niall.

Finally, the doctor came out.

"How is she? Is she alive?" we bombarded him. I think I accidentally screamed instead of asked..

"Well, the good news is that she's fine and alive. But the bad news is that she'll have to stay here for about 3 weeks or so depending in her body cooperation with us. We still have to get all the infected fluids and drugs out of her system. So she's most likely to be in a coma like phase." The doctor told us and headed off after we thanked him. Great. Now I won't be able to see Sade's beautiful eyes or her perfect voice or see her amazing smile.

"Can I stay with her..?" I asked.

Lexi and Niall looked at each other for a moment before saying "yes."

"Take good care of her." Niall and Lexi said to me after I thanked them and they head of while I sat next to Sade and the bed.

I thought about my fight with Lexi. I mean, I meant every word right? I'm sure I did. I was drunk and fucked up. But I still love Sade. I loved her back then before I knew her, I love her now and I'll still love her in the future.

I mean Love is all about caring for your special people right? And giving them your trust, or that special feeling you can't explained..?

I love her... that's all I know of.

~~~~~

Hey ! Sorry that I updated late ! I'm not gonna give you a half lie and say I'm busy and that shit but I do have those moments and yet again, I have free time..

Please to be mad at me (:

I love you all and apparently so does Harry cause you're all his Sades. 😂 😘

So... what will Sade do when she wakes up..? Will Harry earn his trust back ? Will he make the same mistakes or will he learn ?What would Harry do..?

Xxxx

Xoxo

Its_AngieXx