Chapter 43: Night time at the Park

Lexi's POV:

While Sade and Harry were going on a date, it was approximately 8 pm already. Lemme just tell you, WE ARE BORED AS FUCKK. So yeah...

"Where ya going mate?" Zayn asked Niall as he stands up.

"Kitchen." Niall yelled back from enter the kitchen door.

"Of course." Liam sighed.

Madi was giggling. We were all on the couch. I was sitting next to Niall but he went to the kitchen so now, I'm next to Liam. Liam sat by Zayn and on the smaller couch was Louis and Madi strangling his lap. They were all groaning and complaining and I was having a headache. BAD.

"UGHH !!!" I yelled after taking off to the front door. I slipped on my black lace flat and went out the door, slamming it behind in nothing but my Military leggings and a black Hollister sweater. I re-tied my hair into a high cheer leading pony-tail and set a white high spirit bow on top. Yes I know how to do those hair ties, it's not complicated especially if you were a cheer leader. Yes I was a cheer leader. Sade was a class clown and she delivers a lot of stuff too. She loves mailing. Madi was in dance class. She is an amazing dancer like Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. They both do drama club as well. Me? Eh I do musicals..

I kicked some pebbles and boredom too me over as I began to sing.

Niall's POV: (Rewine)

I heard Lexi screamed and slammed the front door. I rushed out of the kitchen, swallowing my food and looked at Madi and the lads. They gave me an "Oopsies" look and that gave me a hint that they annoyed her. Probably with all the complaining and groaning. I don't blame her, it was frustrated.

I rolled my eyes and gave out a light chuckle as I head out the door in cargos, a t-shirt, and some Nikes. I was walking for what seems ages until I heard a soft and yet mixture of strong and light voices at the "Pinegrove Park." nearby.

" Before I fall.. too fast.

Kiss me quick. But make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me, when you say goodbye.

Keep it sweet. Keep it slow. Let the future past and don't let go. But tonight I could fall to soon in this beautiful. Moonlight.

But you're so hypnotizing. You've got me laughing while I sing you've got me smiling in my, sleep.

And I can see this unraveling your love is where I'm falling, So pleease don't catch me.

If this is loovee please don't break me.

I'm giving up... So just... Catch me.."

I walked towards the voice and I see her beautiful self sitting on the swings.

"You are an amazing singer." I said as She looks up. She gave me a small smile as I sat down on the swing next to her.

"Thanks but the girls probably sound way better." She smiled at the ground.

"That's not true.. You guys sound amazing on the same level. Stop comparing yourself. If we say you guys are amazing, then it's the truth." I said frowning a bit.

She looked up at me and leaned in, so did I. The next thing I knew, we were kissing. I begged for an entrance but she backed away smirking. I pouted.

She laughed, "When did I get such and amazing and adorable cute boyfriend?" I smiled and straighten my back as she pecked my lips. I felt proud.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Uhh.... 9:30." I said smiling back at her.

"I don't wanna go home.." She frowned.

"Then we can stay here." I smiled and patted my lap as she gratefully took it as a signal and sat on my lap.

We were swinging back and forth and playing, shouting, running and sliding down slides like we were little till we heard a beep on the road.

"NEED A LIFT??" Harry and Sade shouted from the car. They were back and it was... 10 pm already?!?! Man time flies by fast.

Me and Lexi raced each other to the car and laughed and giggled. To my surprise, she won the race. Harry and Sade laughed at us as we enter the car in the back.

Tonight was a nice Night..

______________________________________________________________

Haaayyy who's gonna go see the "1D: This Is Us" Movie??? eh??? eh??? ehh..? okay... whale then, hope you like my chappie. We have not done the cover yet but when we're done, we will send you a link ANNNDDD you guys can vote on which song YOU want US to sing NEXT. ;) YOU ARE WELCOME MA BISHHHESS. Lol okay enough of that. Bye(: I love you guys.

Xxx

~Angie