Chapter 62 ; Kickin' It Crew.

Leo's POV ;

{Ring Ring Ring}

I woke up, shut my phone alarm and found me and Lexi sprawled out on the couch. She was like me in many ways and yet, so different plus, I still couldn't get over her colorful hair and tattoos. It's just amazes me. There was also a kind of a family connection spark thing when we hugged. I felt like I knew her for ages yet, I only knew her for like 10 hours !

I shook her up. "Whaaattt." She groaned. I chuckled at how she acted cause let's face it, that's how I would act too..

"I want you to come to the set with me today, to meet my friends." I yawned.

"Laterrr." She turned her body so her front would face the couch.

"Ugh." I sighed as I pulled her out of the couch by her legs. She was really light but yet again, I did karate so..

"Ow." Her head thumped against the first step of the stairs.

"Quit it!" She hit the second.

"Get up then." I said leaving her in an upside down position.

She lifted her hand and I helped her up, only to be yanked and fell down the two steps.

"HEY !!" I shouted as she laughed and sprint up the steps.

After we were done, we both got out of our rooms the same time. I was wearing a simple white tee, cargos, and Jordans while she was wearing white ripped, demin shorts and a black tank top with a red, blue, and dark blue polo/button up. Her sleeves were pushed up. She was also wearing brown combat boots. Her hair was straighten and let down flowly.

We talked and laugh during the car ride. We also stopped at Starbucks cause we stayed up late till like 4 am and woke up at 7:30 today. It was 8 by the time we got there.

We kept laughing our asses off as I flung my arm around her shoulders while my other hand was tucked into my pocket.

"I never knew having a cousin like you could be so fun." I said as we kept laughing and enter the set, the whole crew coming to us. Most likely staring at Lexi and her hair and all that stuff.

"Same." We cleared out our tears of laughter.

"Who is thiss." Mateo wolf whistled.

"Lexi, this is Mateo, Dylan, Olivia, and Jason. Alex left unfortunatly.."

"Wait.. is this like Lexi Lexi. Like the one from Imperfect Love ?" Dylan asked.

"Yup. Guys, this is my girlfriend." I looked over to Lexi who looked at me confused. I gave her the smirk look with a wink and her mouth formed an 'o'.

"Oh.. uhm hi Lexi.." Olivia cleared her throat, with her fist clenched by her side, obviously jealous. My smirk grew.

Me and Lexi looked at each other and bursted into laughing.

"Uhm..?" Jason said.

"She's... not ...my ....girlfriend. She's my.... long lost ...cousin, ...visiting." I said between laughters.

We both collected ourselves as Olivia relaxed and let out a sigh.

"You and Olivia should totally go out.." Lexi sang, walking towards the food table. Of course. Me and Liv blushed as I looked down smiling.

"Well. If you and Leo aren't dating..." Teo slide beside her while she was eating popcorn.

"Sorry. I'm taken by my love." She said.

"Wait how old are you?" Liv said, warming up to her.

"18.. almost 19-ish."

"Oh. Who are you dating..?" Jason asked.

"Niall." She simply answered. Liv dropped her food and her jaw dropped wide open. The boys just looked amazed.

"The.. the.. oh my gosh.. One.. Direction..? Niall Horan..?" she stuttered.

"Yes. Niall from One Direction." She laughed.

We all ended up laughing and Lexi watched us did our episode. She was quite impressed and we were quite impressed when she sang for us. Of course, she kept complaining saying that it's not the same without Madi or Sade. I agree. They're like her sisters. It wouldn't be the same without my friends here either.

~~~~~

Lexi's POV ;

As soon as I came back from throwing away my food plate and drink, everyone was completely gone.

Did they ditched me ?!?! Seriously !?! They seriously did not just fucking ditched me...

All of a sudden, I was yanked to the side, by the one and only, Olivia. By now, she had became one of my besties. I have to admit, she is lovely and I love her to death. I mean literally, she made me laughed so hard today..

"What the hell ?!?!" She slapped my mouth shut.

"Shhh. We have always have nerf wars after practice. Just try your best not to get caught." She whispered and handed me two guns and ammo. I smirk widely and popped out, giving her the "Hunger Games" goodbye. We giggled and I head of to find my enemies.

All of a sudden a red head ran across the room but not fast enough.

"HA." I Shouted as he fell down.

I kept moving and shot Jason while he was hanging from a bar in the training room.

"Oww.." he groaned as he fell. I giggled and kept forward.

"No. Save yourself Lexi!" I saw Liv yelled. Before I could run away, both Leo and Teo surrounded me both side of my heads, their guns pointing me.

"You're good sweetheart. But not good enough." Teo smirked.

"Please, I literally do this everyday with the boys and girls. And c'mon Leo. We're cousins!" I flew my hand in the air.

"Sorry Lexi but I gotta do my job and win." Everything turned slow motion. Like literally.

As they pulled the trigger, I ducked, letting the bullets hit each other instead.

"I think I'm good enough." I smirked evilly as I shot Teo in the forehead and Leo in his royal jewels.

"Why me???" He groaned.

"Cause, you're my cousin and you betrayed meh." I said in a 'duh' tone.

Afterwards, we all hung out at Liv's house and I had a really great time..

But yet again, I miss my friends and I wanna know how Sade's doing..

~~~~~~

Hello People ! Well I did these chapters quite long cause I didn't wanna do a third chapter ya know ?

Well I hope Lisa updates for you guys soon and Au Revoir !

I luff youu !!

😘😘😘

~Its_AngieXx