Chapter 60; Oh goodness

Liam's P.O.V

My life has been a fucking wreck, ever since Sade tried to kill herself. She promised me she wouldn't try to kill herself anymore! I wasn't mad at her, or even Harry! I was mad at myself. This must've been my fault. I should've never left her alone in her house. Why didn't I let her live in Madi or Lexi's house for a while till she recovers? I'm the one that let her try killed herself. Shouldn't I be happy though? Sade is gonna be alive. They found her just in time and everything.

I stared at Sade, wiping my tears off. Lets think about happy stuff. I smiled, Sade is probably making fun of herself and acting dumb. I bet she is having an argument with herself at this moment. Probably about if peoples' face age when they are in a coma or something. I laughed, Sade is so silly.

Sade's P.O.V

Do they or do they not?! What happens if my face ages? I'm gonna look old! Psh, probably not. This is all just nonsense. Ugh, Liam, I wish I knew what you were laughing about. I want to ask and all that, and why were you crying? I know I'm half dead, but I can still hear you sniffling and laughing. Liam grabbed my hand, and started to say stuff, which I zoned out on.

Something in me let me squeeze his hand. It wasn't much, but I know he could feel it lightly. I felt his hand squeeze my hand harder, and shook it. Liam then said, “I knew it.”. His hand fell out of mine, before I can hear him running out of the room. He came back with more people, I'm guessing the doctors. I hate doctors to be honest. I don't know why, I just never liked them. Anyways he was explaining how he felt my hand squeezed his lightly. The doctor was being stuck-up and wouldn't believe him. Saying that is was probably just Liam's mind playing with him. Doctor whoever you are, I did squeeze his hand, now take your crusty ass out of here and go be rude to another person, and not my best friend Liam. Actually go suck your dick while you be rude to the other people, please.

Liam was yelling at the doctors now. Ugh, I wish I could just get out of this bed and go defend him, but I can't. All because I'm half dead. It's not that bad! All I see is blackness, but I can hear perfectly fine. I had feeling in my body, but it felt like I had no strength to move anything. I didn't care, because I didn't feel any pain at least. I can't wait till this is all over.

I'm not gonna lie, I was mad. I was mad that they didn't let me die. But it was whatever now I guess. I lived, and that was that. If God wanted me to die, then I would've died. 

***************

I am so sorry I have not updated. My grade in Language is baad ! and I've been too busy with essays and all that. School need to go suck balls.

Anyways, its really short, cause I have to work on this new contest essay my teacher put my whole class in. So save me please lol.

Byeee

Much Love,

Sophia { Haiisophia }