Chapter 12. Two times the twins

Emily

"Zain, stop messing with your Aunt Emma's daisies!" I scold Zain as he plucks another one of my mom's daisies. "You know she cries when she sees you plucking her precious flowers."

"I'm Zion." He says, trying to correct me.

"Yea. And I'm Emily's twin sister." I say sarcastically. "You guys always play this game of who's Zion and who's Zain, when I conpletely know the difference between you guys." I finish off by rolling my eyes.

"It's not fair. How come you know who's who when mom often times can't tell us apart?" He pouts.

"Let's just say, I'm used to this." I smirk at the little devil named Zain. He's like Keiran in some ways.

"Yea yea." He rolls his eyes at me. "Here." Then he hands me the daisies he picked.

"What are these for?" I say, grabbing them.

"They're for you, duh." He says, blushing a little.

My adorable and cunning little cousin is blushing because he gave a girl flowers.

"Aw. It would've been sweeter if you didn't pluck these from my mom's garden. But thanks Zain." I messed his hair, which is a thing he hates a lot, and laughed when he grunted. "Now go wash your hands. Our visitors are coming soon. And I know you'd like them." I say grinning.

The thing about Zain and Zion is that they have their own world where it's just the two of them. They don't have any other friends other than themselves and Aunt Mila thought it'd be nice if they see another set of twins who have friends besides the both of them. This is why whenever the twins meet new people, they become mischevious and cause havoc.

"I wouldn't say that unless I've seen them." He says smirking.

"Just go and get changed or I'll tell mom you've murdered her daisies." I say to him and he raises his hands up in surrender and goes inside the house.

I follow him in and I put the daisies in a vase and added water into it. "There." I say to myself.

"Those are my flowers aren't they?" I heard my mom say from behind me.

"I already scolded him." I turn around and saw my mom frowning already. "But they're beautiful aren't they? He thought plucking your beautiful flowers and giving it to me was sweet." I say, grinning after my mom's frown disappears.

"It's like you've got some kind of twin magnet on you, honey. Zain and Zion is always kind to you just like how Kayden and Keiran are." She chuckles.

"Speaking of which, I better go and get changed. The other set of twins are bound to come sooner." I say to my mom kissing her cheek lightly.

I went upstairs and changed into a white spaghetti strapped top and paired it with a peach skater skirt. I decided I wouldn't make an effort of fixing myself up and just did my hair in a bun. The reason why I'm dolled up is because Aunt Mila hates seeing me wear my brother's shirts.

I immediately went downstairs and as soon as Aunt Mila saw me, a frown creeps into her small framed face. "Why is your hair in a bun? Didn't I tell you to fix yourself up whenever boys come for a visit? How will your mom and I get grandchildren?"

My lips instantly morphed into a frown as soon as the word  grandchildren escapes her lips. "Aunt Mila, you're not serious are you?"

"Well, of course I'm not but I sort of want to see you with someone." She grins lopsidedly.

"Yea, like Jay would let that happen. The moment he'd hear the word boyfriend escape from my mouth he'd arrive here in a heartbeat." I say, then I looked around as if expecting Jay to actually pop out.