Chapter 4. It's a deal then

Emily

We were now at Kei's room with Kai lounging and casually sitting down on Kei's bed, while Kei was seated on the chair on his study table.

"Kai, do you have drinks or anything? Could you kindly get me one?" I asked Kai innocently. I needed to speak to Kei alone and Kai wasn't giving us the space needed.

"But.." He starts but I cut him off.

"Please?" I said as sweetly as I can.

"Okay. Juice or soda?" He asks grudgingly.

"Anything will do." I smiled innocently.

He grudgingly walked outside and finally we had some quiet time alone.

I looked at Kei and he had an amused look on his face. "You had him in your fingers."

"Nice job spotting that Super sleuth." I said grinning. "Now back to what we were talking about."

"I'm not letting you tutor me." He says, now back to his expressionless face. This guy has one of the fastest transitions ever.

"Okay. Fine by me. But judging by the distance of the school from our village, you should probably get used to walking." I said to him.

"Why do you think that'll happen?" He asks confidently.

I put my hand in front of my face and wriggled my fingers, "I have him in my fingers right?" I grinned.

His frown deepens and he sits sulken in his chair. "He's my brother. He won't listen to you. He'll listen to me." He says.

"Well, I thought I told you already. He'll love the time that he'd get with the car, alone. So I suggest you listen to me and just have faith me. In return, I'll pick up you up and drop you off at school everyday till you get your grades back up, but only when you agree to let me tutor you. That or you'll walk everyday to school." I said with a stern look.

He was silent for a while and then spoke up again, "Okay. But only when you pick me up and drop me off from school. If you even skip one day you're in trouble with me." He paused. "Also, I'm curious as to what my reward for this will be." He smirked at the end.

Okay. Deal then! All the reward you're getting is good grades.