31. Texts

*okay so like I'm not gonna just whiplash you with this but I think I'm gonna do a time skip soon okay? Okay cool continue*

It's currently 3am and I'm still reading this book. Or re re re reading it, I'm sorry I just love it so much.
It got quiet downstairs around an hour ago, assuming all the boys crashed on top of each other. Calum and Luke had decided to sleep over since they were already there.
They were all playing video game so all I could hear were overly loud gunshots and screams from them.
I had gotten used to the noise after a while and finally found some peace in myself, starting to calm down. As I finish the book for the fourth time I put it down and sigh deciding I most definitely won't get any sleep tonight.
I pull out my laptop and start to do what any other girl would do when she was bored and couldn't sleep, online shop.
I start scrolling through pacsun and pouting at every single cute thing I want because of the fact that I can't afford anything.

My phone buzzes on my night stand and I tear my eyes from a white lace detailed skirt on my screen to look at the smaller screen.
I see Luke's contact name and I smile unplugging my phone from its charger and opening it

From: Idiot To: Lacy
I'm bored and everyone's asleep, I mean you're probably asleep too but.. Whatever hi

I smile even bigger and text back

From: Lacy To: Idiot
What do you want me to do about it you breadstick
From: idiot To: Lacy
Wow you're rude. Why are you awake
From: Lacy To: idiot
Because I'm an adult, come upstairs.

And as soon as the read receipt comes on the screen I hear his big feet stomping up the stairs and a soft knock on the door.
I get up rubbing my arms from the cold and open the door for him.

"Hey" he whispers walking in slowly and closing the door behind him, making sure not to be too loud.
I lean back on the headboard and pat the spot next to me.
He climbs over me, pausing to kiss my lips, and finally sits beside me.
I pull my laptop back on my lap and continue my shopping as he leans his head on my shoulder

"I like that one" he mumbles pointing to a white crewneck sweater with tally marks on it.
I kiss his head and hold his hand "look there's five of them, like five seconds of summer, but tallies"
Luke looks at me with excited eyes and sits up holding my other hand "Lacy all four of us are the straight tallies and you're the sideways one that brings us together"
I giggle "Luke you don't have to put me in all aspects of your life"
He leans his forehead on mine and let's his lips hover over mine and stares into my eyes. I smile at his appearance and he kisses me swiftly before grabbing his phone and typing away.
I look over to see that he's starting a group chat.
"Luke wait I don't wanna be--"
"Too late" he interrupts and I hear a ding along with three other dings on my phone.
I groan and pick it up to read them.

Luke
Guys I found our band symbol
Ashton
Shoot
Mikey
What is it?!
Calum
SHOW US
Luke
1 image attached
Me
Guys you don't have to
Luke
No listen the straight ones are us boys and the one bringing them together is Lacy
Mikey
YES
Ashton
Yes bby yes
Calum
Alright, down
Mikey
Wait Luke where'd you go

Me and Luke share an amused look before looking back at both our phones

Ashton
He's hella upstairs with Lacy
Mikey
You better not be fucking in my room
Ashton
LANGUAGE
Calum
Luke why are you cheating on me
Luke
Sorry boys gotta eat.

I mean gotta go
Mikey
NO
Ashton
Ew omg
Mikey
NOT. IN. MY. ROOM.
Calum
I can't believe this

Me and Luke both put our phone down at the same time and he takes the laptop off my lap before laying me back.
I pull him down and kiss him, but he rejects as he pulls away and lays his head on my chest instead.
"Love you lace, but by this time I have morning breath"
I giggle and nudge him but he only hugs me tighter and buries his head in my neck.
His blonde hair tickles the base of my neck and I sigh, starting to play with it.
He lets out a tired groan and I smile twisting his hair between my fingers before running my entire hand through it "I love you too Luke"

********************************************
Okay I know it's short don't shoot me but hopefully you like it and I promise I'll get back on track soon. 100% updating twice a day kind of thing :) thank you for reading