55. Yeah, Yeah I Do.

When we all get into our own cars, it doesn't hit me yet.
Luke is gone but my mind won't accept it. I slide into Michaels car as he sighs and leans against his seat. I look at him and he runs his hands over the steering wheel "want to talk about it?"
I look back out my passenger window and lean my head on my hand "no.. Give me time to process" I say explaining how I know he's gone, but it doesn't feel like he is. I feel Michael pat my knee before starting our way home. I stare at the hospital as it slowly gets farther and farther from the car. It starts to rain again and I sigh, looking at Michael.
He wipes his eyes, obviously crying, and glances at me "he's signaling us from up there, he's okay"
The rain suddenly dies down after Michael says that and I sit up more, looking out the car window.
I pull my phone out and text Ashton and Calum to pull over before motioning Michael to do the same. Once we all get out of the car I look up, smiling.

"What is it?" I hear Ashton say behind me before looking up at what I'm looking at and putting an arm around me "wow"
I giggle as the other two realize what we're looking at and we all start laughing "he's such a loser" I say looking at all of them.

We all stand outside in the slight drizzle from the rain cloud were looking up at, that happens to be only over the area were in, and also happens to be shaped like a penis.
The cloud soon starts to fade and I look at the other boys again as we slowly get drenched "let's go home and get some rest, we could use it" Michael says kissing my head and leading me back to the car. We both wave at Ashton and Calum who get in their own cars to go to their own houses before slipping into Michaels car and continuing the ride home with a smile plastered on my face "he's okay" I whisper loud enough for Michael to hear.

                                        ---

The next morning I sit up from Michaels bed I decided to fall asleep on and see that he's already gone.
I crawl out and downstairs, remembering the events of yesterday and plopping myself on the bar stool, behind Michael who's cooking. That's new.
He turns around and gives me a small smile "Mornin" he says sliding me a glass of apple juice and leaning over the island to look at me.
I drink some of the juice and look at him "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you okay?"

I sigh and twirl the cup around with my thumb and index finger "I'm alright, it's just slowly dawning on me that I won't be able to wake up beside him anymore and normal stuff like that" I say truthfully, making Michaels face fall and take my hand in his.
He rubs my hand with his thumb "I miss him too.. But you saw that cloud yesterday, he's definitely alright" he says letting out a little chuckle, me laughing with him soon after.
We both stop laughing and he slightly smiles at me "the funerals tomorrow"
My eyes widen and I take another sip of my drink "that was fast"

"Yeah hospitals don't like holding onto rotting bodies very much" Michael says laughing slightly then stopping once he sees my facial expression "sorry"
I nod and slide off the stool to go into the living room, where I see Calum curled up in one corner of the couch and Ashton asleep on the other.
I sit on the arm rest nearest to Calum and start to stroke his hair slightly with my fingers. He looks up with red, teary eyes and I sigh. Once he sees me he scoots over so I can sit between him and the arm rest. I do so and not even a second later he's got his head in my lap, crying.
I feel the tears prick at my eyes, but I push them back to keep strong for Calum.
He sits up and faces me, wiping his eyes in the process. I take this time to look as happy as I possibly can, so he doesn't get even more depressed.
"Stop pretending your happy" he mumbles catching me in my act and my mouth holding a small smile drops to its original place and he looks at me with sad eyes "he really loved you" he says holding my hand. Everybody's been doing that a lot lately. Almost as if "poor Luke" turned into "poor Lacy" and I didn't like that. I pull my hand out from calums and cross my arms, protesting. "Calum I'm fine. I'll be fine"