Chapter 1 (not edited)

"Get the fuck up now!" My so called mother screamed at me. Ughhh, school time again, meaning more people to mess with me. Like my mom and her preverted ass boyfriend don't do that enough.

I'm sorry let me introduce myself. I'm Kaylee, I'm 17 years old, thick. Some people think being thick is fat, no baby its not, don't get it twisted. I go to Edwards Johnson Highschool, unfortunately, home of the skanks and man whores. My mom hates me and blames me for my dad leaving her, but I never got to know him so I couldn't have been the reason he left. He left when I was still a baby. Let me get up, and get ready before my "mother" comes in here and tries to speed things along herself.

Getting out of the shower, I walk to my closet and get my clothes. Considering I don't have much clothes, and the ones I do have are from goodwill it didn't take me long to choose what to wear. I decided on some loose blue jeans, that were way to big for me, and a uspa polo shirt, as for shoes... I have a pair on converse I had to steal last year. My mom won't let me get a job, because then I could move out, and she doesn't want me to, so she can still get child support. My mother refuses to tell me who my father is, but cashes the check every month. Fucked up right?

Throwing my hair up in a nice neat bun, I walked downstairs to get me something to eat, only to be stopped by the one and only, the devil herself.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She said coldly.

"I was going to get me something to eat before I went to school" I said trying to stay calm and not give her anymore ammunition than needed.

"Your fat ass doesn't need anything to eat, you could probably try skipping a meal." She said laughing. I just went upstairs to grab my back pack, and headed to school. She's always been like this and will never change, no sense in trying to change her ways. The walk to school is a good 20 minutes, When I don't get stopped by people making fun of me.

I walk as fast as I can down our gravel road to get to school hoping to not see anyone that knows me.

Finally getting to school, I can already hear the rude comments from the bitches that don't even know me. I just don't pay them any mind, they're not going to break me down.

Walking to my locker I see the finest boy ever, I swear. He's lightskin with tattoos sleeves, and he's wearing all name brand. Looking like that he's either a drug dealer or his parents have money, that's just how it goes around here. He saw me looking at him and smiled, and started walking towards me. Oh no, why is he walking towards me I thought.

"Excuse me ma." He said. You could tell he wasn't from here by his accent.
"I was wondering if you could show me around to my class or something if you're not busy?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. Wait why is he nervous? Does he not know who I am? I'm the nobody that everyone makes fun of cause of my weight, he must not have gotten the memo yet.

"Umm sure, just let me put my stuff up." I said skeptically. This sounds like a trap, but I've never seen him before. Just then two guys I've never seen before came up behind me, startling me.

"I'm sorry but can you show my boys around too? We have a few of the same classes." he said. All the boys looked at me. (They were all cute but not as cute as him. I still haven't got his name.) I take the moment to give them all a good look. I will admit, these guys were so fine, too fine to be talking to me.

"Sure, I guess. I still haven't got your name..." I said against my better judgement, I'm sure it will come back to bite me in the ass later. I felt eyes on me and sure enough all the boys were staring at my ass. I hurriedly turned back around.

"Sorry ma, its just so big," he said laughing making the boys behind him laugh.

"Hell yeah, you got ass for daysssss" a boy in the back said. One of the other boys dapped him up. I felt my face starting to heat up.