Chapter 21 (unedited)

When we got to the mall it was semi-empty with barely anyone there. I was just really hoping we didn't have any problems today.

"Okay so this is what's going to happen. We're going to shop, while y'all follow us and carry out stuff." Bre said starting drag me off to a store.

"Wait. Is the only reason you brought us to carry yo shit?" Chris asked looking at us like we were crazy.

"I'll do that one thing I do for your birthday." she said biting her lip.

"Say no more." he said walking over to us with a big smile.

"Why does he got a big ass koolaid smile? What he get on his birthday? And what that bitch got on her head??" he said pointing to a lady walking by with a loud ass green wig on making us all laugh.

"I don't know about y'all but i don't see how we're going to benefit from this sooooo I'm out." Trey said throwing up a peace sign with the guys following him, with the exception of Chris of course (who is still smiling hella hard).

"I'll make shrimp gumbo and fried chicken tonight." I yelled making them turn around really quick.

"I mean on second thought it won't be so bad." Devin said skipping to me.

"Now why this nigga skipping?" Chris said laughing.

"Bro you haven't tasted her shrimp gumbo, the shit is poppin." Trey said walking towards us.

"So where to first?" Alex said grabbing my bag from me.

"I want to go... To footlocker." I said walking towards the store with everyone following behind me.

"I raised you so well." Devan said wiping his fake tears, making me laugh.

"What can I say? I loveeee sneakers." I said walking in the store.

"You know most girls woyld want some new heels or some shit." Dante said pointedly looking at the girls ass that walked by.

"Well I'm not most girls." I said picking up a shoe.

We ended up buying about a pair for each of us.

"You know what we should do?" i asked looking around at all of the stores.

"And what's that?" Dante asks with his face all in his phone.

"Well first you should get your head out of your ass, but then we should get matching clothes so we can look live together." I said walking towards a store.

"Ayeee we would be live as fuck, nobody could fuck with us." Devan said following behind me with everyone else behind him.

"I was thinking like some bright colors?" Bre asked picking up a bright orange shirt.

"Uhhh I'm not trying to look like a highlighter." Alex said laughing, with the guys shaking their heads agreeing in the background.

"How about black white and red?" Dante said pointing at some jerseys.

I'll admit they looked live so we ended up all buying a jersey and some black pants to go with it, and we already had shoes so after that we just walked around being goofy....

*****AN*****
I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I've just been really busy with school. Thank you to all the people still reading my book, I am very sorry for not being active.