Chapter 2 (not edited)

Pulling up to Golden Corral, I instantly got excited. I've skyways wanted to eat here, but my mom would never give me money to, or bring me.

"Dang ma, we ain't even made it inside yet and you drooling." Alex said laughing.

"Shut up." I said playfully hitting his chest.

"Girl keep on and imma tear that ass up." He said getting out of the car. I just blushed and followed him inside.

Walking to the table the rest of the boys were already there.

"About damn time. We was starting to think you got lost." Devan said making everyone laugh.

"Man I thought I told you about that granny driving shit." He said making me fall out laughing, cause I know exactly what he's talking about. This boy straight drove 30 all the way here.
He just mugged all of us.

"Man all of you can shut the fuck up. But not you bae." He said winking at me.

"Man sitcho silly ass down." Dante said.

We both walked over to the booth and sat down. I ended up being sandwiched between Trey and Devans goofy ass.

Finally the waiter came and to say he was fine, is an understatement. He was sexy as fuck,and I slick saw him eyeing me but I wasn't about to say anything.

"Hi my names Andre, and I will be your waiter for today." He said taking out his notebook and pen.

"Now what would y'all like to drink?"he said looking directly at me.

"Well I want a sprite, and some water for your thirsty ass. I know you see all us niggas at this table, and you sitting here tryna spit game. Fuck outta here." Dante said making Trey dap him. These niggas don't play when it comes to their friends I guess.

He just rolled his eyes and walked off.

"You know what, on second thought I'm not that hungry, let's go." Devan said getting up. I don't see why they're so mad about some boy tryna hit on me.

"Let's go." Devan said grabbing my hand. I willingly got up, even though I was really looking forward to that food.

"Do you want us to take you home? We're about to head out." Trey said. I really didn't want to go home. My mom is going to beat me and give me more bruises that I have to try and hide. Just great.

"Uh sure." I said hesitantly.

"This time you're riding with me." Trey said grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

Opening the door for me, he slapped my butt. I whipped around so fast.

"Sorry ma, I've been wanting to do that all day." He said winking at me, and walking over to his side.

"So where do you live?" He said not taking his eyes off the road.

"1243 Johnson st." I said starring out the window. (made up address)

Before I knew it we were in front of my house, and of course my "mother" and her pervert ass boyfriend are here.

"Thank you for driving me home, and sticking up for me. Its the first time anyone gas ever done that for me." I said looking down.

"Keep your head up baby girl, your crown is falling, and I'll stand up for you anytime. I'll always be here for you" he said kissing my cheek.

I had to cover my face from him seeing how hard I was blushing.

"Thank you for everything again, and bye." I said waving to him and stepping out of the car.

Making my way in the house I already knew it was about to go down. You wanna know how I knew some shit was about to pop off? Well I'm gonna tell you. As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with a punch in the face. But who you ask? The one and only devil herself.