Chapter 10 (unedited)

When the shooting finally stopped Trey got off of me and ran his eyes over me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one that protected me." I said scanning over his body to look for any bullet holes on his body, not seeing anything I started talking.

"Wait is everyone else okay?" I asked looking around, only to see Dante leaning over Devan.

"Dante what's wrong?" I asked getting up and walking over to him. He looked at me with anger clear in his eyes.

"Devan was shot in the arm." He said looking back down at Devan who looked fine, but pained.

"Move I got this." I said getting down next to him and looking at his injury.

"Its just a flesh wound, he should be okay after stitches. Can someone get me the first aid kit?" I asked putting pressure on his wound. Alex came running in with the kit and handed it to me.

I got out the needle and thread and started stitching his arm, while he bitched of course.

"Damn ma, you killing him." Trey said.

"Oh, okay. Here you wanna do this shit?" I said handing him the needle.

"Nah ma, I'm good. You look like you're doing good."

"Don't let that wack nigga touch me, he look like a mf ughhhh." He said making us crack up.

"Shut up before I mess up."

"Ight ma."

I finished up the stitches and tied them off. I wrapped his arm up and taped it down.

"Finally. I was starting to get an ass cramp." He said laughing and standing up.

"Well, I'm going to make me something to eat."

"No you're not, I'll make whatever you want for you. What do you want?" I asked standing up and walking towards the kitchen with the guys following me.

"Well since you said that, can you make me some enchiladas?" Dante asked.

"Nigga did you just get shot? No, I did. She was talking to me. Lee can you make me some Alfredo?" He asked doing the puppy eyes, he knew I couldn't resist.

"Of course, I'll start cooking now." With that being said I got my phone and played some music while I cooked.

Not to brag or anything, but it turned out bomb.  I made me and Devan a plate and set them at the table.

"Come eat!" After those words came out my mouth, not even ten seconds later they were all in the kitchen.

"Hey ma, where our plates?" Alex asked.

"In the cabinet. You can make your own food, you're grown. Devan I already made your plate." I said sitting down at the table.

Devan came and sat beside me and started to try to eat, but it looked like he was struggling.

"Here let me help you." I got the fork and put some noodles on it and fed it to him.

"Man if I knew I was going to get that kind of treatment I would have been shot. Shit you can shoot me anytime." Alex said winking at me, making me blush, he didn't miss it either so of course he did put that stupid little smirk on his face.

"Thanks best friend, this is good as fuck, you cook like my mom used to." Devan said looking down and the guys got quiet. This must be serious, Devan for once isn't acting goofy. I'm not sure what happened to his mom, but I'll just ask him later, he's already in enough pain, I don't want to add onto it.

Once everyone was finished I did the dishes, with the help of Trey since he insisted on helping me. Sometimes I feel like he is trying to make it up to me for what he did.

I'm honestly over it, I don't want to be sad about it forever, or live in the past.

Getting done with the dishes. I walked up to my room, put some pajamas on and went to sleep...

***authors note***
I know its not much, but I've been busy with personal things.

Thank you for all of your comments and votes, it means a lot.