Chapter 14 (unedited)

I woke up on the ground with my body aching, not knowing where I was.

I looked around and saw that I was still in the ally, but didn't see the two guys.

I tried to stand up, only to fall back down and scream because the pain was so bad.

"I need to get the guys." I said aloud to myself, clenching my teeth.

Thinking of my phone I tried to get it out of my pocket but soon stopped when a huge wave of pain came over my whole body.

I wasn't giving up, I reached for my phone again, this time successfully getting it, but the pain was even worse.

Wincing I pulled it up to my face and dialed Alex's number. Stupid dumbasses left me my phone.

"Where the hell are you Lee? You have everyone over here worried about you." He yelled.

"Please come help me." I said crying.....

****Dante POV****

I woke up to Trey tapping on my shoulder, not wanting to get up I turned on my side.

"Man I don't have fucking time right now, something's wrong with Kaylee." He said making my ass get up real quick.

"The fuck you mean somethings wrong with her?" I yelled running downstairs only to see my boys looking stressed the fuck out.

"Someone better answer my ass." I yelled.

"She left to go get us breakfast, two hours ago, and hasn't came back." Devan said pacing the room, which he only does when he's nervous.

"Wait, she could just be doing something-" I was starting to say before I got cut off by a phone ringing.

Alex took his phone out of his pocket, hurried to answered it, and put it on speaker.

"Where the hell are you Lee? You have everyone over here worried about you." He yelled.

"Please come help me." She said crying and breathing really hard, sounding out of breath.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"The ally by McDonald's I think." She said but suddenly stopped talking. That's all it took for all of us to be in the car, and on our way to her.

It was dead silent on the way there, which wasn't that long. What is usually a 10 minute drive, was only a 4 minute drive.

Before Trey even stopped the car half of us where out and running to the ally. I ran like I was running from 12, and I didn't even have shoes on.

I ran until I got to the ally with my boys not too far behind me.

When I saw her I stopped running, I couldn't even move.

"Man what the fuck are you doing? Go." Devan said pushing me, but stopping when he looked at her. This was some fucked up shit.

Seeing her like this reminded me of the first, and only time I went to her house, she was all beat up with bruises all over her and laying on the ground, I couldn't protect her then, and I wasn't able to protect her this time either.

"Please help me." She said crying which snapped me out of my daze.

We slowly walked up to her, it got worse the closer we got. Whoever did this to her, is going to get their house shot the fuck up, and murked ( or killed for those of you who didn't know)

Approaching her, she was trying to sit up.

"Oh shit, we gotta get her to the hospital man. One of her ribs could be broken." Devan said.

"Come on, we gotta pick her up." Trey said walking over to her side, with Alex slowly walking to the other.

They picked her up and headed to the car.

Getting to the car I opened the door to the back seat, and let them get in, with Kaylee on their laps. Trey and I were in the front seat, with the rest in the back.

With Trey racing to the hospital and the guys in the back trying to keep Kaylee awake, all I could do is think.

Who would do this to her? She is one of the nicest people I know. Hoes at school are jealous of her I mean who wouldn't be? She's beautiful and smart. 

Pulling into the hospital parking lot, we went straight to the emergency room door and I busted in that hoe with the guys carrying Kaylee behind me. 

Everyone just looked at us, and went back to what they were doing.

"Someone needs to fuckin help us." Alex yelled getting some people's attention.

I walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am." I said trying to get her attention, but all she did was put her ashy ass hands in my face and told me to hold on, and that she was on the phone.

I took the phone out of her hand and threw it at the wall.

"Fucking help my friend now!" I yelled at her. She picked up the raggedy ass phone from on the desk and called for help.

"That's what I fuckin thought." I said walking back to Kaylee, to see that shes unconscious.

Some nurses came and put her on a gurney, and brought her to the back.

"I'm coming." I said following them, only for someone to stop me.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't go back there. We will come and update you with everything that is happening." The guy said walking to the back.

"Fuck!" I yelled punching the wall next to me.

"Calm down man, everything is going to be okay." Trey said rubbing my back.

"No man, we're her friends, we're supposed to protect her and we couldn't even do that. When I find out who did this, we're going to fuck them up, and that's on God." I said sitting down.

"Hell yeah. When she's done we're going straight to the trap and strapping up." Devan said sitting down next to me.

"Nah man. We gotta have a plan, they're going to suffer ya heard me?" Trey asked, we just nodded our heads. Alex just sat there, he hasn't said anything this whole time.

"Hey, you okay man?" I asked looking at him. He just nodded his head, still not talking.

"Are y'all here for Kaylee?" A nurse asked walking up to us.

"Yes." I said and we all stood up.

"Well, we have some really bad news. She didn't make it...."

***Authors note***

Thank you to all my active readers, y'all are the best.

Thank you for your comments and votes.

Comment and vote💕