Chapter 5 (not edited)

****Kaylee POV****

Waking up the next morning I already wasn't in the mood. Why do you ask? Maybe because I was woke up because someone was blaring Lil Dirk, at 8 in the morning, its too damn early for all of that. I quickly did my hygiene and got dressed, me being the nice person I am, went downstairs unplugged whosever phone was plugged into the aux and plugged nine in and started blaring my future baby daddy aka August Alsiana.

Hmm. Which song should I choose by my baby daddy? I decided no love, and went in the kitchen and started getting pans out, making sure to be quiet this time and started cooking.

August you know, I'm here to save you
Me and them girls
We ain't the same boo
You know I hate it
When you leave me
Cause you love it
Then you leave it
But you know how bad I need it
You're so fucking conceited
Why you coming over weeded?

I sang and danced while I cooked. I was cooking something simple. Just hash browns and biscuits and gravy.

"So what you want baby?" I sang

"All I want is you." I turned around to see Alex sitting there with a smirk. He sounded hella good.

"I didn't know you could sing." I said looking at him amazed.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me ma."

"The food is ready, can you go get everyone?" I asked

"Yeah sure thing." He said running up stairs.

I started making plates and putting them on the table when Alex came and running in and hid behind me.

Soon enough the rest of the boys came running down stairs dressed and looking mad.

"Move Kay." Dante said trying to move me to get to Alex, but I stood my ground.

"No, but you can go sit down. I made breakfast."

They all stopped trying to get Alex and ran to the table.

"I'm pretty sure my food isn't that good." I said chuckling. They were all shoving their faces.

"Hell nah, this shit is too lit ma, you gotta cook more often, I haven't had food this good since I ate my mommas cooking." Trey said smacking.

"Stop smacking fool, but I agree with what he said." Alex said, Devan nodded his head in agreement.

"Thank you." I said blushing. I swear it's like anytime I get a compliment I blush, probably because I'm not use to anyone saying anything nice about me.

Once we were all finished eating, we all headed out to school.

Pulling into the school parking lot everyone was staring.

"Why are they staring?" I whispered to no one in particular.

"Cause ma, we the knew top dogs of the school." Trey said.