Chapter 15 (unedited)

***still Dantes POV***

When I heard the doctor say that, I couldn't move, I was speechless. (I know in the last chapter I said nurse, but I'm changing it)

I didn't want to be a weak nigga and cry, but she meant a lot to me. Matter of a fact she meant a lot to all of us.

Looking up I saw my boys hadn't moved either.

"What the fuck do you mean "she didn't make it?" Trey said calmly breaking the silence and giving that nigga the death stare.

"I'm sorry sir, but she didn't make it. We were in the middle of the surgery, and her heart stopped. We trued to revive her, but as you can see it didn't work." I really wanted to punch this nigga in the mouth right now.

I looked at Devan to see he was clenching his fists, guess I'm not the only one.

"You better run, not walk but run, your happy ass back there and make her ass become a Frankenstein, so she'll come back to life home boy." Devan said with all seriousness.

Looking at Alex he looked mad and hurt at the same time.

"You don't fuckin understand, do you? I haven't known her that long but I don't have to, she's been through a lot of tough shit in her life and you want to try and tell me its over before anything really good happened to her? Hell nah." Trey said waving his big ass gorilla hands around.

"Ain't that a bitch. Anytime I have something that makes me happy in life, something happens to fuck it up." Alex said shaking his head and sitting back down with us following.

"I don't even know what to do right now." I said running my hands down my face.

All of a sudden another doctor came up.

"Can we help you?" Trey asked.

"Yes, are y'all here for Kaylee?" He asked looking at a clipboard that he had in his hands.

"Yeah." We all said standing up.

"Well, there seems to be a mistake. A doctor came and told you she didn't make it correct?" He asked lifting up a paper on his clipboard and looking at the one underneath it.

"Nigga what the fuck are you trying to say?" I asked getting impatient. Which seemed to startle the doctor but I didn't give a flying fuck.

"Kaylee is okay, she's just going to be bruised for a while." He said looking at all of us.

"So you mean to fucking tell me she's okay?" Alex yelled.

"Yes, there seemed to be a mix up in her and another Kaylee's papers. I sincerely apologize for the short period of grief you went through." He said looking up from his clipboard.

"Can we go see her?" I tried to ask calmly. My heart was all over the place. I thought I had lost her for forever.

"Yes, room 125." He said walking away.

"Oh, and you can shove that sorry up your ass." Devan yelled down the hallway making us laugh.

Hearing that doctor say that shit certainly lightened the mood. I don't know what would have happened if we would have lost her.

We walked into her room to see her trying to get up.

"KAYLEE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS." Devan said making us look at him skeptically.

"I love you too, but quit a that damn yelling she said cracking a half smile.

"You better sit that ass down." Trey said putting her back in the bad and sitting next to her.

"What's wrong with y'all?" She said looking at all of us.

"Nothing, we were just a little scared." Alex said quickly.

She looked at us unconvincingly, but left it alone.

"I don't want to be here, can't you just take me home?" She whined.

"Ya know for someone who just got their ass whooped, you sure are whining a lot." Devan said making us laugh.

"Don't make me laugh." She said holding her stomach.

"Who did this to you?" Trey asked seriously making all of the sense of humor go out of the window.

She looked down and played with her nails. You could visibly see all of the bruises the people did, of it even was more than one person.

"Well?" He asked.

"Well what?" She said mugging him.

"Who did it Lee?" I asked with a hurt look on my face.

"I'm not sure. There were two guys, one was named Derek, I don't know there other ones name but I think he was being forced to do it. He didn't ever touch me." She said wiping a couple of stray tears.

"I don't care if he was being forced to, he still watched that other nigga do all that shit to you." Trey yelled.

"Do you know why they did it?" Alex asked walking over to her and holding her hand.

"Yeah, it was because that hoe I fought the other day, and I think its something else too, but I'm not going to say what I think it is until I'm for sure. I don't Wang to just he assuming shit." She said.

"Ight I understand that." Devan said nodding his head.

"I'm sorry but visiting hours are over, so if you're going to leave, you need to do so now." A nurse said waling by the door and then leaving.

Kaylee looked up frantically and you could hear the heart monitor started to pick up.

"You're leaving me alone?" She cried.

"Nah, what makes you think we're gonna leave you alone? You must be outside yo damn mind. We're gonna stay the night." Devan said crawling his big baby ass into the bed with her making us look at him like he had three heads.

"What? I'm not sleeping on the floor, or in one of them chairs." He said getting under the covers.

He really irking my damn nerves right now, but imma let it slide. I went to the couch on the other side of the room.

Its been a hella eventful day, but trust and believe when I find the nigga that did this to her, he isn't going to live to tell the story about what he did.

I took off my hat and put it over my face and I was out....

***AUTHORS NOTE***
Thank you to everyone reading my book, and being active.💕💕

To my ghost readers, y'all ain't cute just reading my book and not telling me what you think💯

Who's POV should I do next?🤔

Comment your ideas for the book❤

🔥COMMENT AND VOTE🔥