Chapter 19 (unedited)

*recap*
"It was..."
**Present time**

"It was... Ashley and Alyssa." Rico said making everyone turn our face into mugs.

"The girl Lee beat tf out of and Dante's "baby moms". Alex said.

"That hoe ain't my baby momma." Dante said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, so we're gonna find out where they are and murk they ass. Ain't nobody finna fuck with us and get away with that shit." Trey said making himself known.

"We can tell Lee when she wakes up, and find out what she wants to do about it." I said rubbing my hands together like Birdman.

"Well I think we should lay low, and let them think we don't know it's them, then snatch their asses up like they had them niggas do me. Bet they won't try to fuck with me or us again." Kaylee said from the stairs. I didn't even notice she was there.

"How long you been there? I asked.

"I guess I woke up a few minutes after you left and came and sat here." She said coming from the stairs and sitting on the arm of the coach.

"Get yo ass off there and sit on that damn couch correctly." Trey said looking at her like she was crazy.

Kaylee just looked at him and slowly slid on the couch to sit right.

We all just kind of sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Rico said something.

"Well, I'm going to my brand new house, thanks to y'all." Rico said throwing up the peace sign and walking to the door.

"You didn't even get your money." Alex said, but he just waved his hand.

"Ya bought me a house, I think I'm good." He said walking out the door and not turning around.

"Y'all bought him a house?" She asked in amazement. It still amazes hr how much money we have. We have hella money, bot don't act like it, we know what it's like to not have money.

"Yeah, he's a close friend of ours." Trey said.

"Plus he can help us when we need it." Dante added. She just nodded her head understanding.

"We need to go to the trap and find out her daily schedule." Kaylee said.

"Let's go then." I said getting up. We all walked to the car and got in, with Kaylee driving.....

***Author's note***
Okay guys I know this sucks but I've been busy with school, and I will be trying to update more frequently. 💯💯

If you have any questions just comment.🔥

Who's POV should I do next?

Comment and vote💙