Chapter 16 (unedited)

***Kaylee's POV***

I woke up in the hospital bed alone with Devans goofy ass next to me still sleeping. Surprisingly it was comfortable.

I don't know what was wrong with the guys, and its been bugging me since yesterday. I know I got hurt, but still. I guess if they didn't want to tell me, then they don't have to tell me but I will find out either way, I'm just not going to push them to tell me.

I looked over on the clock sitting on the table next to me to see its like 7 in the morning, so I started to get up to see if I can leave.

"You better sit that ass down." Dante said scaring the shit out of me.

I looked over to see he still had his eyes closed and was on a air mattress in the middle if the floor.

"How did you know I was getting up?" I asked sitting back down.

"When you're in the game for so long you learn to see without your eyes." He said still laying down.

"I see what you mean." I said nodding my head understanding.

"What are you two dumbasses talking about?" Trey said getting up from the chair (that I'm sure was uncomfortable) that he slept in and rubbing his eyes. I don't know when he woke up, but I'm assuming it was just a minute ago.

"Who you calling a dumbass?" Dante said sitting up.

"Uh you."

"Its too damn early for allat." Alex said rolling over, trying to go back to sleep, I guess they woke him up.

"Wake yo ass up." Trey said pulling the covers off him, making me laugh. Which I shouldn't have done considering my ribs are bruised.

"Damn man, I'm up shit." He said standing up and going to the bathroom.

"No you're just awake, not up." He said making me laugh.

The only person that was still asleep was Devan, and I'm sure the guys are about to fuck that up for him. I silently laughed, knowing they were going to do something, and that they were all going to start arguing.

"Devan you better wake your ass up." Dante said smacking his forehead. There it is.

Devan jumped up really quick, making him fall out of the bed, which made is all laugh except him.

"I outta whoop yo ass." Devan said getting up and ready to fight him making everyone else but them two laugh.

"Y'all better chill out, I'm ready to go." I said making them stop.

"You lucky." Dante said grabbing all of his stuff.

"Nah nigga you lucky, I was about to lay yo ass out." He said.

"I talked to the doctor yesterday, and he said that you can come home today, you just have to be on bed rest until you start to feel better, and your ribs heal." Alex said dismissing their argument.

"Yess." I said jumping out of bed only to regret it. My stomach went to straight pain. It didn't pass go, it didn't collect $200, it went straight to pain.

"Are you okay?" Trey said running to my side while the rest followed suit.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My stomach is just really sore, that's all."

"If something was wrong, you would tell us right?" Devan asked.

"Duh. How else am I gonna get taken care of?" I said making them laugh.

"Let's go, I'm hungry as hell." Imma just let you guess who said that.

"Devan shut yo ass up, you always hungry." Alex said making everyone laugh.

"You right." He said as a nurse walked in the room.

"Hello, I'm Katy. She can leave, I just need someone to sign these release papers." She said getting out a clipboard, and holding it out for one of us to grab.

Trey grabbed the clipboard, wrote something, and then handed it back to her.

"Okay, looks like you're all set to leave." She said scanning the papers.

"About damn time." Devans rude ass said.

"Let's go." Dante said picking me up and putting me in a wheel chair. I'm surprised he was even able to pick me up.

"I can walk you know."

"Yeah I know, you aren't cripple, but it's hospital rules for you to be pushed out of the hospital." Dante said. I just nodded my head understandingly.

The nurse pushed the chair down the hallways and out of the front door.

I stood up and thanked the lady.

Following the guys to the car, I noticed they all rode in the same car.

"Y'all didn't go home at all yesterday?" I asked.

"Nah, we weren't worried about it. We were just there for you." Devan said without any humor in his voice, making me know he was being serious.

"Okay. Let's get something to eat, or do you want me to cook?" I asked everyone.

"Let's get something to eat, I don't want you to have to cook with you being hurt. Its time for us to take care of you." Dante said. I just nodded my head.

"Okay, what do y'all want to eat?"

"Popeye's." They all said at the same time and started to get in the car.

"Well then." I said to myself, and got in the back seat with Devan and Alex.

"Can we go in instead of going through the drive through?" I asked leaning my head on Alex's shoulder.

"Whatever you want." Trey said looking through the rear view mirror.

We soon pulled into Popeye's and all got out.

Walking in the building we were greeted with this hoe, sitting there staring at all the guys.

"What can I get y'all?" She asked looking at everyone but me.

"I want the 2 piece with the biscuit and French fries." I said making her roll her eyes and smack her lips.

"What can I get you?" She asked Alex licking her lips.

"Let me tell you something honey, the more you lick them, the crustier they gone get." I said making the guys laugh and some people in line behind us.

After I said that she just ordered our food, and went on about her business.

"Order number 133." The cashier person said making Devan get up to get our food.

The only reason his ass did that is so his greedy self could eat everyone's French fries on the way to the table.

"Boy gimme my damn food." Dante said.

"Here nigga." Devan said throwing his food to him. Dante swiftly caught it and started eating.

He handed everyone else their food, and we ate that shit up. We hadn't ate in two days.

Before too long we were all done.

**back at the house**

The first thing I did when I got home was change clothes, then take my ass to sleep.

***authors note***
Boring chapter, I know😐

Comment and vote💕

Who's POV should I do next?🤔