Chapter 3 (not edited)

***Kaylee's POV***

"Come on ma." Trey said picking me up. The more I moved the more pain I was in. I silently cried, I didn't want anyone thinking I was weak.

"Its gonna be okay baby girl." He whispered in my ear, as he carried me to the car. As soon as I touched the seat I was out like a light...

*****Trey's POV*****

I was beyond pissed. How can anyone do this to someone. Especially someone as beautiful as her. No she's doesn't have designer clothes, and no she doesn't have designer shoes, but that's what makes her even more beautiful. She didn't need the nice clothes to show her beauty, but just know that when Lil ma gets to feeling better imma take her shopping and show her, her worth. Because obviously those two bitch ass people clearly didn't do that.

All of this was running through my head as I drove to my house. Whether she likes it or not, she's staying with me, and that's that.

Pulling up to my crib, I walked to the backseat and got Kaylee out. Looking at her almost made me want to cry. I kinda developed a soft spot fa shawty.

She was hella light some I'm guessing that the boujie asses weren't feeding her either. If only they knew the amount of torture they were about to go through. If only.

I carried her inside and set her down in one of the guest rooms, being sure to leave the door cracked so when she wakes up, she won't freak out.

I walked back down stairs and called the boys up to meet up here, even though we all have bug money we share this house.

I know you're wondering how do you have all of this stuff. Well I'm a well known drug dealer, the king to be exact. I've had this house for a while now, so when I came down her to meet connects I wasn't staying in a hotel, but I just recently permanently moved one of my trap houses down here, and decided to move here also, and of course my boys came with me.

Hearing the door slam brought me out of my thoughts.

"Is she okay?" Devan asked. I sighed.

"Man they were beating here with a fucking bat, who does that?" I said getting mad again. I rubbed my hands down my face, something I tend to do to calm me down.

"That's fucked up. You do realize she's staying with us now right?" Dante said.

"Hell yeah. She ain't going back to that shitty place."I said.

"Just making sure you-" he started to say before he was cut off by a sound of something crashing in the kitchen. We all jumped up and ran in the, with our glocks in hand. Only to see Kaylee bending over to pick up a pan. I couldn't even say anything I was too mesmerized by the view, I guess the guys were to cause they were just staring. She finally got up and turned around and jumped back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop it." She said hiding her face.

"Its okay, but what are you doing down here? Aren't you hurt?" I asked.

"I figured y'all haven't ate, since we left Golden Corral earlier, so I was going to make you something to eat. I'm sorry, I should have asked, I'll leave now." She said walking to the front door. Damn she was about to make up something to eat, after she got beat up. Damn, she's wifey material.

"Where you going ma? You staying with us now." Dante said going to grab her hand, she winced a little but allowed it to happen.  He spun her around.

"And you've been through a lot today you don't need to be worried about making us something to eat. I know you're hurting." I said walking towards her. Before I could give her a hug, Dante cock blocking ass scooped her up into a bone crushing hug. You could hear her grunt meaning he was hurting her.

"Aye man, she's still hurting dumbass." Devan said pulling him off of her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I just thought you needed a hug." He said smirking at me. He knows what he's doing.

"We should go get you some clothes, we left all of yours over there." Alex said coming in the room.

"Load up." I said walking outside. We all piled I to my car.

Arriving at the mall, girls were already mugging Kaylee.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" Dante yelled.

We walked in, and the first store we went to was footlocker, she's about to have shoe game outta this world.

"Can I help you find anything?" This hoe said coming up to my face.

"If you could find yourself some mints that would be nice, cause damn girl. Yo breath smelling like 3 cans of bounce dat ass." I said making everyone fall out laughing.

She ran off behind the counter.
"Damn son." Dante said play hitting my shoulder, I just shrugged. I walked up to the register, to ask them a question.

"Give me the whole wall of Jordan's. Wait ma what size shoe do you wear?" I asked.

"5 1/2" she said.

"With yo small ass feet. But yeah lemme get that whole wall of Jordan's and some black and red converse. Put them in my car, and if any of my shit is gone, let's just say you're gonna be seeing your ancestors." I said.

"Your total is $9,785.35." The cashier said. I swiped my black card, she looked a little taken aback by it making me smirk.

"Come on let's go to the next store." I said grabbing Kaylee's hand.

Walking in rue21 I already started grabbing shirts I thought would fit her, with the help of the boys of course. We straight shopping like we're females.

"Y'all are not getting me all of this." Kaylee said grabbing some of the clothes off the top of my stack.

"You better put those back." I said grabbing more clothes.

"Okay I think we have enough from this store." Dante said coming from the isle with his hands full of pants.

"I got clothes that match mine, so we can match one day." Alex said.
Damn. Why didn't I think of that?

We went to the register and set all the clothes on the table, and again I swiped my black card and told her the same thing I told the last one.

*many stores later*

"Let's go to Victoria secret." Kaylee said. I was all for that shit, I wanted to see her in them panties.

We walked into the store and got funny looks from the older women.
Kaylee wondered off to look at some clothes making it look like its just some niggas standing in the middle of a girl store.

I was starting to get uncomfortable from all of the dirty looks I was getting so we decided to look around for Kaylee. We found her looking at some thongs.

"Your getting those." Devan said scaring her.

"Oh no I was just looking." She said looking down embarrassed. Devan put a thong on his head, while Alex grabbed a handful of them and ran to the desk with Devan right behind him.
Alex threw the thongs on the counter.

"Put the thongs in the bag." Devan said making his fingers turn into a gun. The cashier laughed and starting ringing up all of the undergarments.

When she was done I swiped my black card, and grabbed the bags considering this was out last store.

We walked back to the car and piled in.

"Thank God we are done." Kaylee said leaning over to lay on the window. I know her little ass is tired.

We soon arrived at home. We had to take a couple of trips to get all of the clothes out but we eventually got finished.

"Alright I'm going to sleep." I said throwing up the deuces.

I jumped onto my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out...

Should I continue? Voteeee