Chapter 9 (unedited)

**2 weeks later**

Things have been the same for the past two weeks. I go to school, get bullied, even though the guys try and help me I always tell then to stop. I don't want to have to depend on them anytime someone wants to try and bully me. They're not going to be there to babysit me, and make sure I don't get hurt my whole life. After school, I go home and chill with the guys, that's when they're there. It seems like they're either always at the trap house , or with some hoe. Except for Alex, he doesn't mess with any hoes, and Trey rarely does, only when he's drunk ams always ends up forgetting all about it the next day, too bad I can't do that.

Waking up, I'm glad its Saturday, I was not trying to have to deal with them stank ass people.

I got up from bed, only to sit back down because of a huge cramp in my stomach, that shit hurt bad.

I got back up and my made my to the bathroom. Sure enough I started my period, great. Grabbing my wallet and purse I went downstairs. I know you're wondering, "why would she bring her wallet if she doesn't have any money?" Well the answer is because I do. The guys always give me money, even thought I don't want it, they even made me my own bank account, and added me u to their joint one. They've given me so much money that I have at least $10,000 and in my bank account, and I've only had it for 2 weeks. They add money in there when they think I need some, which is all the time I guess. They just have money to spend like that I guess.
Walking downstairs I notice Dante playing a game on the Ps4, and walk up to him.

"Hey sis, what's up?" He asked not even looking at me with his rude ass.
I instantly got nervous, how was I going to ask him this, he wouldn't understand he's a guy and will probably make fun of me.

"Um... I was wondering if you could bring me to the store." I said looking down because I felt my face heat up.

"Can it wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"No, not really. I kind of need my stuff now." I said starting to get mad. Its probably just because its that time of the month for me.

"Ight damn. What do you need that bad girl?"

"Uh nothing, lets go." He grabbed his keys mumbling something under his breath and walked out to the car.

***at the store***

"Will you please stop following me?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"No, I want to see what you want so bad." He shrugged still following me. I have walked around this store a total of 3 times waiting for him to stop following me.

"You know what, fine." I said walking towards the feminine section. Making him look at me curiously. My damn back hurts way too much for all of this shit.

I went to the isle and started looking for what I needed, and grabbed them.
I turned around to look at Dante to see that his face was all red from embarrassment and he was looking down.

"Happy now?"

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed that or anything, or else I wouldn't have said anything...." He said still looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Whatever, help me get food." He looked at me and gave me a small smile, in which I mugged him in return.

He walked away, I stood there for a minute waiting for him to come back, and when he did, he had a basket full of food, all of my favorite kinds.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked smiling at me sheepishly. I nodded my head, and he walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Wait, did you get something for Devan's hungry ass?" I asked already knowing that he's going to try and take my food if I don't bring him some.

"Yeah, I got his ass some cheetos." He said smacking his lips and rolling his eyes.

"Thank you." I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek, making him blush.

"Is that blush I see?" I said as we walked to the checkout.

"Nah, the lights got bright and it made it look like I was."

"Boy you are so full of shit." I laughed. 
*skipping to getting to the house*

We pulled up to the house, and got out of the car.

I walked around to the trunk to grab some bags, but Dante wouldn't let me.

"Its fine, I got it. Go in the house." I think he's still trying to make up for being kind of rude to me. I just simply nodded my head and walked in the house, knowing he wasn't going to give up until I did.

I walked straight to the freezer and got out my favorite kind of ice cream, cookies and cream. I grabbed the tub and a spoon and walked to the living room.

Walking there I noticed all the guys were sitting there talking. I simply took my ice cream and sat on a couch by myself.

"Damn girl, are you hungry?" Devan joked making my eyes water.

"Man, look what you did now she's about to cry." Alex said getting up and sitting next to me.

"What's wrong baby girl." He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aye, leave her alone, she doesn't want to deal with y'all right now." Dante said coming in the house with a bunch of bags. I shot him a thankful smile.

"Damn. You got a bunch of food nigga." Devan said trying to reach in the bag to get something, but Dante punched his ass.

"Negro please. This is Lee's stuff. I got it for her." He said winking at me.

"Damn you ain't get me anything?" He asked.

"Nigga shut up, I got you some cheeots. Now leave her food alone." He said grabbing Devans cheeots and throwing them at him.

"Yessssss. Nigga got some food." He said dancing making me laugh at his goofy ass.

Out of nowhere there were gunshots.

It all happened in a blur. I was sitting on the couch, then next thing you know, I'm laying on the ground with Trey laying on top of mine, protecting my body as best as possible.

To be continued....

**Authors note**
Comment and Vote.
Tell me what you think!!