Chapter 4 (not edited)

****Kaylee POV****

Waking up the next morning I could really fell those bruises, but they weren't that bad. I've had worse, much worse.

Yay. Time to get ready to go to the hell hole. Even though I'm in pain I still have goals for myself. I'm going to make something of myself, no matter what I've been through. I can't use that as an excuse not to do anything with my life.

Getting in the I'm the bathroom I quickly did all of my hygiene and walked out with a towel around my body, only to run into Trey.

"Uhmmm... I was gonna come tell you that I'm driving everyone to school, so when you're done, come downstairs."he said looking my body up and down.

"Okay... Thanks." I said walking over to my full closet. I didn't know what to wear, so I put on my panties and bra, and wrapped the towel back around me, then walked down stairs to see what the boys were wearing.

Walking halfway down the steps I see the boys wearing all red and black. Those must be their gang colors. I walked back up to my room and went back in my closet deciding to wear these black high waisted skinny jeans with a red polo shirt.

Now what to do with my hair? Hmmm. I decided in leaving it down curly and put some gel in it with a red bandana around my head. Gotta represent. They helped me out so its the least I could do.

I grabbed my new IPhone 6 they got me yesterday and headed down stairs.
Walking down the steps they were all staring at me.

"Awe man is there something on my face?" I asked rubbing my face.

"Naw. Its just you look beautiful ma." Alex said. I put my head down and blushed.

"Don't be doing that, you too beautiful best friend." Dante said.

"Okay let's head out, for we late to this gay ass school, and let a nigga try and talk on me or mines. Gonna fuck some shit up." Alex said jumping around. I just had to laugh at his over hype ass.

"Man pipe yo ass down. Now, Kaylee if some girl says some shit to you just go off." Devan said.

"I can't. I'm not good at it." I said trying to hide my face with my hair.

"See if yo stupid ass knew anything, then you would know how to defend yo dumb ass self." Devan said. I felt something new inside me come over me. A wave of confidence came over me.

"Naw, you know what? Listen here you little bitch ass nigga. If you thought my ass was so dumb then why are you letting me stay with you hmm? And why were you sticking up for my "stupid ass"." I said getting all in his face. He just smirked,and so did the boys.

"See just like that ma." Devan said.
Now I get it. He was just trying to see my reaction. I lightly smiled at him and walked outside, with the boys following me.

"Can I drive? Pleaseeeee?" I said poking out my lip. The boys all looked at each other, then back at me.

"I guess, but if you fuck my shit up imma fuck you up." Trey said winking at me, and throwing me the keys.

I quickly caught them, and hopped in the drivers seat, while the rest of the boys piled in. I fixed the mirrors and scooted the seat up, because Trey is a good 6ft.

I pulled off and turned on the radio, and instantly "My nigga" was on making me get turnt. This was my shit. I turned it up louder and started singing along with it

I said that imma ride for MF nigga
Fact imma die
with my finger on the trigger
I been grinding outside
All day with my niggas
And I ain't going in
'Less I'm with my nigga
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga my nigga
My MF nigga