Chapter 7 (unedited)

****Kaylee's POV****

The guys, with the exception of Trey kept on coming in my room to Try and cheer me up, it worked a little bit.

Its kinda hard to stay sad when you have Devan's dumb ass, who is constantly cracking jokes. Matter of a fact its just us in the room right now. Alex went to get me something, he wouldn't tell me what, and Dante said he had to go take care of the needs of one of his hoes.

"So one time this hoe was sucking my dick, and her head game was wack as fuck, but I hadn't gotten any all week so I was gonna be a man and deal with. That was until this hoe bit my dick, I thought I died for a minute there. I pushed her little squally ass down like boop boop." He said acting it all out for me, making me fall out laughing.

"Devan you kill me I swear." I said wiping my tears from laughing so hard and recovering myself.

"You think I'm playing. The hoe damn near bit my dick off." He said.

"You need to settle down, and get you a down bitch that don't use teeth when she suck dick." I said laughing.

"See if I didn't find you as my best friend you would be perfect for me, but you're my best friend, and I'm not trying to make Alex and Trey mad."

"What do you mean Alex and Trey mad? Why would Alex be mad?"

"Oh shit. I mean hmmmmmmm is that Alex I hear." Just then Alex walked in holding a big bag. He looked at us both but didn't say anything.

He came and sat on the bed with us and started taking stuff out of the bag. He took out some ice cream, a couple of movies, an iPod and then dumped the rest of the bag on my bed, revealing a ton of candy and snacks.

"So I thought since you're hurting I could make you feel better." He said smiling.

I leaned across all of the food, which was pretty hard considering how much he got, and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you, it really means a lot that you are trying to make me happy, you too Dev." I said looking at Devan.

"Anything for my best friend." Devan said giving me a hug.

"Nigga I know you better remove your hands from MY best friend." Dante said coming in the room.

"Man whatever, that's why she like me more than you." Devan said smacking his lips.

"Alex can I see your iPod?" I asked.

"Yeah here." He said handing it to me. He had a bunch of dope songs on here. I noticed he had "Dilemma" by Nelly and Kelly Rowland. I walked over to the stand that I had in my room and plugged it up.

"Whoever dances better is my best friend, but I love both of you." I said standing in front of them.

"Well damn, you should have just said it was me then." Devan said getting up and popping his knuckles making me laugh, with Dante soon doing the same.

"Okay, ready?" I ask.

"The real question is, is Devan ready to lose." Dante teased making us roll our eyes.

"Both of you shut the fuck up and dance damn." Alex said getting comfortable. I played the song then went and sat by him.

"Ooooo this is my shit", Devan said starting to rock a little bit, making me laugh.

"And I love you, and I need you, Kaylee I love you, I do" Devan sang dancing a little bit, making me blush.

Then the song changed to trampoline booty, and the guys started to twerk making me fall out laughing.

"Y'all ain't even doing it right." I said getting up and dancing in between them.

"Ayeeeee go best friend." Devan loud ass said making me stop dancing cause I was laughing so hard.

"Why you stop?" Alex asked.

"This nigga making me laugh too much." I said pointing at Devan.

"You know what, fine. That's yo best friend, cause you're more like my sister." Dante said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"See I told yo big headed ass that I'm her best friend." Devan said snatching me out of his grasp, and giving me a hug.

"And don't be touching her with yo lips, you were just with a hoe." Alex said making me giggle at the face he was making.

" yeah yeah yeah. Whatever." Dante said.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggested, they all nodded their heads.

"Yeah. Let's watch the blind side." I said, and they all agreed.

I put the movie in and layed down in between Alex and Dev, while Dante was at the foot of the bed.

We were at the part where the lady had given him the room

"I've never had one to myself before."

"What your own room?"

"No my own bed"

I heard a sniffle and looked to my right to see Devan crying.

"Are you really crying right now?" I whispered to him.

"Hell nah, imma thug and thugs don't cry, I just got some dust in my eye." He said wiping his face. He is so full of shit.

"Whatever. I won't tell anyone." I whispered back to him, he smiled and pulled me into his chest.

"You're a good best friend." He said hugging me.

"Yeah I know." I said flipping making him laugh and the guys look at us weird.

"Sorry." I said, they just went back to watching the movie while Devan hugged me. I ended up falling asleep during the movie, when it was over Alex woke me up.

"Heys its over." He said shaking me.

"Okay." I said, and got up.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, and what I saw made me wish I hadn't even got up, my heart shattered into a million little pieces.

Tears started filling my eyes. I wiped my eyes and went back up the stairs.

**** I know this is a boring chapter, but what did she see?

2 votes for next chapter****