Chapter 11 (unedited)

I woke up to my alarm blaring my baby daddy. Aka August Alsina. That boy is so damn fine, whew ya don't even know.

Getting up I went to the bathroom and did all of my hygiene things. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me.

Walking out of the bathroom I went straight to my closet.

"Hmm what to wear, what to wear?" I mumbled to myself as I ran my hand over the clothes. I finally decided on wearing a Nike shirt, with some black ripped skinny jeans, my red air force ones, and my red polo hat. I sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs.

"Hey baby girl." Alex said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey."

"You look cay-ute today best friend." Devan said kissing my cheek.

"Yo, watch out." Alex yelled from the other side of the room making me and Devan laugh.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked him.

"Well ya know it is kind of hard to get dressed with one arm, and it hurts like a bitch." He said rubbing where he got shot.

"Awee I can help you."

"Hell nah, he's good." Trey said coming down stairs.

"But why not? He needs help, I would do the same for you if you got shot. I'm just not helping him with his boxers. I'm not trying to see that." I said making a stank face, and Trey smirk.

"I wouldn't make you do that best friend."

"Okay let's hurry up before we're late." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him up the stairs.

"Man why couldn't I have gotten shot?" I heard Dante try to whisper making me laugh.

We walked into his room and I pushed him on the bed.

"Stay there."

"I like it rough." He said laughing. Making me confused

"Like what rough?" I said walking over to his closet to find something for him to wear.

"You're kidding right?" He asked. I turned around and gave him a stank face.

"No I'm not kidding, what are you talking about?" I asked turning back around to the closet.

I picked a nike shirt, with some black shorts, red air forces, and a red snapback.

I walked over to him and set the clothes beside him.

"Stand up." I said grabbing his arm (the one that didn't get shot of course) and pulled him up. I started to take his shirt off of him and put the other one on.

"Ya know I was talking about rough sex, but I'm guessing you're a virgin so you wouldn't know about that. Am I right?" He said smirking, making me blush.

"That's none of your business." I said pulling his pants down to put on the shorts. Which he didn't help with at all, I was basically doing it myself.

"Damn girl slow down." He barely got to say before I punched him in the stomach, making him lift his leg up so I can put the shorts on him.

"Shut up and lift your other leg."
He lifted his other leg so I could finish putting the shorts on.

I stood up and put his hat on backwards with, and sat him back down on the bed.

I went to his drawers and grabbed some socks. I sat down on the floor in front of him and started to put them on him.

"You're lucky I like you. I hate feet, but here I am putting your crusty ass feet in these socks." I said making us crack up.

Finally getting everything on him I stood up, and grabbed his hand.