Chapter 13 (unedited)

I woke up in my bed, not knowing how I got there, I started to panic but calmed down when I saw Dante on the floor.

I instantly felt bad about him sleeping on the floor and decided not feeling like cooking, I would go get everyone some breakfast.

I got out of bed and went and did all my hygiene things. When I got out of the bathroom Dante was still where he was. Walking to my closet I started to think of what I was going to wear.

Walking in my closet I decided on wearing some athletic shorts and a simple black T-shirt.

Walking downstairs I saw Devan in the kitchen.

"Good morning." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning best friend."

"Where you going looking like that?" He asked looking me up and down.

"Just to get food. I'll be right back, and yes I'm getting you some." I said.

"You know me so well." He said wiping a fake tear.

"Whatever, bye." I said laughing and waving bye.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and got in my car. Turning on the radio I bumped August all the way to McDonald's.

I pulled up to the drive through window already knowing what I'm going to get.

"Thank you for coming to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

"Yes I need 30 sausage biscuits and 30 hash browns, With 15 chocolate milks and 15 white milks." I said leaning towards the box thing.

"Damn girl the fuck you feeding with all that, the Brady bunch?" The guy asked.

"Can I please just get my food?"

"Yeah, your total is 63.90. Pull up to the next window please." I pulled up to the next window and got my money out to pay for it.

I wasn't even worried about it, I gotta bring some food to some of the guys in the trap. They're always really nice to me when I'm there.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm going to need you to pull up to the front since your order is so big." He said reaching for my money, making me snatch my hand back.

I wasn't ready to give him my money with his greedy ass, I'll give it to him when I'm ready.

"Okay." I said handing it to him. He gave me my receipt and I pulled up to the front.

I put the car in park and leaned my head back on the seat.

All of a sudden I was being ripped out of the car and a bag was put over my head. I started to try and scream but it was like no one was there, no one could help me.

"Is this a febreeze commercial?" I asked laughing at myself, to calm down. I tend to try and make jokes when I'm nervous or scared.

I kicked and screamed to try and get out of their grips, but they were really strong. It must be two guys that have me.

"Let me go." I tried to scream, which really came out like "bdhdb djndjd djfoo"

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Someone said pulling my hair, making me groan.

I suddenly got dropped and someone took the bag off my head. I looked around and it seemed like we were in a ally.

"I think we should have some fun with this one." This guy with buttery ass teeth said.

"Nah man, let's just do what we have to do and go." A cute guy that looked pained said.

"Whatever, be a little bitch." He said kicking me in the chest, making me let out a huge scream.

"Is it also considered being a bitch if you don't brush your teeth? Cause it seems like ya haven't done it in a while. It looks like you took a big ass bite of butter and just let it sit on ya teeth." I said groaning but kind of smiling.

I looked over to see the guys lips tug at the corner knowing he wanted to smile but didn't.

"Shut the fuck up." The guy said punching me in the jaw, making me scream even more.

"Please stop screaming." The other guy begged, with his face going back to a pained one.

"Why don't you let me kick you in the chest, and then tell you to not scream." I said through clenched teeth, earning myself a punch to the eye.

"What do y'all want from me? I screamed.

"Oh, us? We don't want anything, we're just getting paid to fuck you up." he said laughing.

"From who?" I screamed after the kicked me in the leg.

"Who's ass did you whoop?" He asked stopping what he was doing, which just so happened to be kicking the shit out of me.

That made me think about the fight I was in, and how I stomped that hoe.

"I swear when I see her ass..." I said grumbling partly because I think that nigga broke my damn jaw, and because I was mad as hell.

I looked up to see the other guy with a pained expression on his face.

"Come over here and help me, lets show her what we do to disrespectful hoes like her. " The guy said.

"No Derek, this is fucked up. I didn't sign up for this shit." He said walking away.

"You better get your ass back here or I'm telling boss, and you know what would happen then." The guy who I found outs name is Derek said smirking making the guy slowly turn around.

He looked at me and mouthed something that looked like I'm sorry.

I looked up just in time to see a timb coming to my face before I blacked out.....

****AUTHORS NOTE****
Sorry its short, but I'll be doing Dantes POV next😊

Comment what you think will happen.

15 votes for the next chapter🔥

If you have any ideas that you think I should put in the book comment or message me📲⌨

THANK YOU FOR READING MY
BOOK💕

Thank you to my followers that aren't ghosts💯💯