Chapter 18 (unedited)

*few weeks later*

Everything is back to normal, including my health. My chest hurts a little bit every once in awhile but other than that it's okay. Oh, and the guys are back to being their annoying self's.

I was walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, when the bedroom door busted open, making me scream and drop my towel.

"Ah fuck!" This random guy yelled.

"Get out!" I screamed, trying to pick the towel up but it kept on falling out of my hands. This just cant get any worse, he saw my fat, ugly body.

The guys came running into the room. I spoke too soon.

"What's wrong?" Devan yelled coming in the room looking around frantically until he finally looked at me.

"Everyone get the fuck out." He yelled pushing them out of the door after he stared for a second. Great now everyone has seen my ugly body, and now I seem like a hoe since they've seen it.

I started to silently cry as I picked up the towel and tightly wrapped it around my body.

"Here you go." He said handing me some clothes. I quickly went back in the bathroom and put them on. After I was finished I came back in my room to see Devan laying out on my bed. I just went and layed down on his chest and cried.

"Its okay baby girl, you didn't do anything wrong." He said as he plated with my hair.

"But everyone saw me, and who was that guy?" I asked finally raising my head from his chest.

"One of our friends from where we came from to find out who did all of this shit to us, best believe they're going to pay for what they did." He said clenching his fists.

"Calm down." I said wrapping my arms around him and laying my head back down on his chest. We layed like that for a while before I fell asleep.

***Devan's POV***
I feel really bad about just running in here and I don't really know why she says she's ugly because she's bad as fuck, I just wish she could see that.

I don't know what it is about her, but I feel like I have to protect her. Maybe that's why I love her, and loving someone is hard for me. When you're in the game people don't care, the first people that they go after are the ones you love.

I looked down and saw that she fell asleep, so I got up being sure not to wake her up and went downstairs to the living room.

"Is she okay?" Alex asked as he saw me come into the living room.

"Yeah, why did yo peanut headed ass go into her room?" I asked Rico, our old hacker that came down to help us find out who did all of this.

"I was looking for the bathroom, I swear." He said putting his hands up in defense.

"Chill son, we already got on his ass." Trey said not looking up from his phone. I swear he's stays on that damn thing.

"Man whatever. Did you find anything out?" I said smacking my lips.

"Yeah." He said making all of us get serious. Even Trey removed his big ass had from his phone.

"Who did it?" Dante asked, speaking for the first time since I had came down here.

"It was....."

TO BE CONTINUED...

*AUTHORS NOTE: I'M GOING TO BE DOING A Q&A SO COMMENT QUESTIONS.

I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL, BUT I WILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY💜