And The Shadows Rise

The guys go back to the base to collect their weapons and change into the uniforms. Then they go to the office which they left Blanca in and pick her up from there, putting her in a secure room so she can recover quickly. They then lock up and head out, into the underground and start looking for any signs of the monsters trail. "Wait, shouldn't we research to know where their base is?" Dean asks. Louis shakes his head in negative, "No. No one knew where they live. If they did, they would've captured them a long time ago." Dean nods and the continue walking. About 20 minutes past, Sam stops them, "Does anyone smell something like rain mixed with blood?"

"That's the smell of Alice's poison when it's out in the open. Follow it."

The boys all run and follow the smell, that was quickly spreading around the atmosphere. "Dang, that thing is strong." Dean covers his nose and cringes. The boys continue to follow along until they heard a scream and a roar. "What was that?" Cas looks around. "I don't know. But whatever it was, it came from this tunnel." Zayn pointed. "Or this one." Louis pointed to another. "Maybe this one." Dean points to a tunnel. "How many fucking tunnels are there?" Cas hisses and looks around. "Seems like there are three." Sam says and he takes out a flashlight from his beige jacket. "Great. We can't just split up. Thats stupid." Zayn frowns. "Tell that to the scary movie directors." Louis jokes and looks at each tunnel.

All of a sudden, a gremlinia pops up out of now where. The guys all stare down at the baby grem in silence before it squeaks and clicks it's tounge, going up to paw at Sam's leg. Sam looks uncomfortable before her picks it up. The grem stares at him with wide eyes before a series of clicks are herd and it starts wiggling in his hold. "Um, what-"

"I think its trying to tell us something." Dean says. The baby grem squeaks high pitched and then nods it's head before the clicking starts up again. The boys stare at it long and hard, trying to decipher what it's saying. After a minute, they sigh and shake their head, "At time like this, I really wish Alice wasn't gone. Mix would nudge her and force her to interpret the animal sounds." Cas says softly. The grem throws it's head back before smiling its weird smile and pointing behind the boys. They all quickly spin, their weapons at ready, and see that there's an adult grem. The adult grunts and huffs before leaning up to write on the walls. They want mate. Girls is mate. Want breed, want offspring.

The boys read the message and Zayn, Louis and Cas drop their weapons. "Oh hell no." Zayn shakes his head and creates a fist. Louis puts his hand on top of Zayn's shoulder. "We will find them." Sam clears his throat and looks at Cas. Cas smiles and looks at the grems. Zayn and Louis look up and take a deep breath, calming themselves down. "These sons of bitches want to have sex. How the hell does that work? A monster and an actual human being. What the hell." Dean scoffs and looks at the message once more. "They aren't goona touch me girl." Louis grits his teeth. "Mine too." Cas and Zayn say. The grems grunt and write another message: Us Help?

The boys nod their heads. "Do you think that you can help us find their layer? The scent is strong but we can't pinpoint it." Cas says, turning to the two grems. The adult lifts it's head a shrills, calling unto its clan. A few seconds of silence passes before a ground starts thumping and footsteps are heard. "What the hell is that?!" Zayn yells as the boys get their weapons out. A second later, about a dozen grems appear, 12 adults and 12 babies; all shrilling snd squeaking. The adult grem that called them turns and lays a series of clicks and squeaks with huffs and grunts. All the grems listen silently before they screech and disperse into the tunnels, some going off somewhere else. The boys stand there in wonder and confusion before the adult grem turns back to them. "What was that?" Louis and Sam say at the same time. Clan help. Spread out. Report any information, they more cover ground. The grem writes out and then the boys nod. Picking a tunnel, they go into it with the adult and baby grem following silently.