Pity Party

The next day is thrown into a chaos. Mix wakes up the whole house calling out for someone to go to the store and get her a new craving. Ice cream with cut up burritos, pickles, and pizza. Everyone groans at how loudly she cries out for it before breaking down and agreeing to go buy it go her. "Make sure you get me the pickles with the bird on the cover." Mix says as Louis and Cas go out to buy the food. "Mix. Go sit somewhere, Alice will bring you some juice or something." Violet says. "Thanks. Can you go get me my pillows Violet?" Mix asks shyly. Violet nods and then walks back up the stairs. Alice comes from the kitchen a second later and hands Mix a glass of apple juice before goung to go do breakfast. "Can you...feel the baby move?" Sam asks from his place beside Mix.

"You wanna feel?" Mix asks as she takes a sip of her juice. "C-can I?" Sam asks nervously. Mix moves her arms away from her belly and places Sam's hand on top of it. "Whoa." Sam gasps as he feels a little bit of movement. "Does that answer your question?" Mix smiles and continues to drink her juice. "Oh yea." Sam smiles and removes his hand from her belly. "Does it hurt when it moves?" Dean asks as he sits on the smaller sofa they had. "Kinda. I have trouble sleeping since this fella moves a lot." Mix chuckles as she pats her belly softly. "Do you know if its a boy or girl?" Dean says as he drinks from his beer bottle. "Don't know. I honestly want a boy." Mix smiles and looks at her belly.

"It's ganna be a boy. You smell like a boy." Alice says as she walks into the room. "Food's ready." she announces. Sam, Zayn, and Dean get up to go and get the food. Alice plops down beside Mix, then she reaches over and puts her hands on Mix's stomach. "The baby even feels like a boy. It's a boy I bet you." Alice smirks. Mix smiles and raises an eyebrow, "Why are you so sure it's a boy? Its could feel like a boy but be a girl, you never know."

"Yeah but the smell, it's a boy. Girls smell differently." Alice replies. Mix furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "What smell? I don't smell anything." Alice smiles and chuckles, ruffling Mix's hair, "Yeah. I know." she then gets up and walks to the kitchen to go eat. Mix watches her go, pouting slightly. Then the baby kicks her in her bladder. "Holy moly, okay goodness. Lemme tell you something, you don't kick mommy in her bladder. Understand?" Mix says as she hobbles to the restroom. The baby kicks her in her bladder again as if trying to defy her.

"Ow, ok. This is not fun." Mix says as she closes the door behind her. After a few minutes of being in the restroom, Zayn decides to go check up on her. He knocks on the door lightly, "Babe are you ok?" He asks. "Y-yea I'm fine. The baby is in a kicking mood right now and it hurts like hell." She breathed deeply. "Oh well, do you need any help?" "No, No, I'm about to get out anyways. Thanks though." Zayn nods his head and walks back to the dining area, where the others were at. Mix comes out later and sits with the others, holding her stomach. Cas and Louis enter the house just then and come to sit at the table with everyone. "You alright there?" Dean asks. "Yea, this little fella thought it would be fabulous to kick my bladder." Mix groans. "Don't you mean...." Louis smirks. "Don't do it Louis." Cas warns. "Fablouis." Louis laughs.

Alice smacks her forehead and shakes it, "I'm so done with you Louis. You're insane." Louis smirks harder, "Don't you mean, Inzayn."

"Oh mi lord. Shut up and eat. Here's your food Mix." Alice says and passes Mix's food to her. Mix groans and puts the ice cream and cut up burritos in a plate, then she opens the pickles and puts some in. After that, she takes the pizza and cuts that up too, putting it inside the plate too. Then she mixes them together and starts eating, groaning at the tasty treat. "Oh my. This is so delicious. Uugh." Mix moans out. The others cringe at the combination while Alice smirks and shakes her head. The rest of breakfast is quiet. A few minutes later and they're done. Sam and Dean move to the sink to start washing the plates while the rest of the group goes to sit down on the couch. "I'm hungry." Mix says after a few minutes. "You just ate. Wasn't that enough?" Zayn asks in confusion. "Yeah, I know but I want more. Uuughhh. Being pregnant is so hard. Go get me some of the pickles. Now." Mix pushes Zayn off the couch. Alice smiles as she watches them before going up to her room to go read.