Perfect Party

~Next Day~

"Happy Birthday baby." Zayn rolls over the bed and kisses Mix on the lips. Mix smiles and opens her eyes, seeing that her beautiful husband was right next to her. "Thank you." She smiles and kisses Zayn once more. "22 huh. Wow your old." Zayn winks. Mix gasps and playfully slaps Zayn's arm. "You're 23." Mix pouts. Zayn laughs and kisses Mix once more, before throwing the sheets over himself. "How you feeling?" He asks. Mix shrugs her shoulders and looks at him. "The baby is still kicking. I swear, when he or she comes out, they are getting the talk." Mix giggles. Zayn chuckles and shifts a bit, getting comfortable. Mix slithers her hand down his body and feels something hard down below. "Are you naked?" Mix looks down. "Um......yea?" Zayn says nervously. "Why?" Mix snorts. "Um....birthday sex?"

Mix raises her eyebrow. "Pregnant sex? I mean I guess. Come on lay it on me." she turns over to her back, taking off her shorts and spreading her legs. Zayn smirks and settles in between her thighs. "I gotta say, I'm seriously turned on right now. Pregnant sex isn't something you get to try everyday." he smirks. Mix laughs, which is then cut off by a moan as Zayn leans down and licks a strip up her pussy, pressing his tongue against her clit. He then leans closer and sucks it into his mouth. "Oh, oh God that feels good. Harder." Mix moans. Zayn smirks and takes out lube, stretching her while he eats her out. After a minute, Mix gets impatient, "For goodness sakes. Fuck me already." she groans out.

"Someone is horny." Zayn laughs and takes his time. "Oh shut up." Mix laughs. "Watch your head little fella." Zayn speaks to Mix's belly. After five minutes of doing their thing, Zayn and Mix lie down back in bed, breathing deeply. "Wow, you still got the moves." Zayn chuckles as he licks his fingers clean. "Hey, I'm still young." Mix smiles and gets out of bed. "Where you going?" Zayn asks as he continues to stroke his length, sticking his tounge out a bit. Mix licks her lips as she watches him do so, and tells him to follow her. "I'm gonna shower. But I want you to join me." She bites on her lower lip and waits for Zayn to join her. Zayn stands up and stops stroking his length and walks up the woman standing in front of him, kissing her on the lips.

An hour later, they come out the bathroom and walk down the stairs. Right as they hit the last step, the room lightens and everyone jumps up. "Surprise!" they yell. "Oh my goodness. Yay!" Mix yells. She waddles down the last step. Alice helps her to a seat and sets down what she at yesterday, the pizza and all that. Then Violet brings out a cake and ice cream with some candles in it. "Happy birthday hun." Violet pecks Mix on the cheek. Then they all sit for a nice breakfast. After that, they move to the living room so Mix can open her presents. "Mine first. I call it." Alice says and hands Mix a big box. Mix smiles and opens it up to find a set of silver and blue blades. "Careful, they're really sharp. The blue ones have mercury in them and the silver ones have arsenic. Theres also a cleaning kit in there, and a little something something for the baby." Alice smiles.

Mix smiles and hugs her sister as she admires the blades in the box. "Whoa!" Mix says as she trails her fingers over the blade, giving her a small cut. "Ow, ok. That is a really sharp weapon. I love it!" Mix sucks her finger. "This is a really beautiful blue. Wow." Mix gasps as she picks up the blade and does little tricks. She then looks at the box and sees a small little sword plushy that came with a little outfit. Mix coos as she pulls out the little hat and onsie from the box, placing it next to her. "Thanks Elmo." Mix smiles and puts the blue blade back into the box, closing it afterwards. "Alright, who is next?" Mix clasps her hands and looks at the others.

Zayn and Cas smirk at the same time, shoving their presents foreward. They glance at each other before Zayn pushes Cas off the back of the couch, smiling at Mix. "Oh, well damn, okay." Mix says and opens his present. "Homemade coupons and...oh shit." Mix slams the top lid closed and blushes. "Wow. Nice gift you pervert." Mix smiles at Zayn. "What were they?" Violet asks. "Sex coupons and a naughty lingerie. Seriously, that outfit should be illegal." Alice helpfully supplies. "Alice! Hush. No one needs to know." Alice chuckles darkly, "Oh sister of mine. As a little sister, it's my job to embarrass you. Suck it up and deal."