Come Little Children

Mix walks up the stairs and goes inside her and Zayn's room, seeing Zayn in the same position as she left him. She closes the door softly behind her, noticing that Zayn doesn't move at the sounds she made, and then crawls on the bed besides him. "Zayn?" she says, her voice soft and she reaches out to touch his shoulder. Zayn flinches and his head darts up to look at her. "No, please, no more spanking. I can't- Mix I'm sorry. I promise not to do-" Mix cuts him off with a finger to his lips before bringing his head to rest on her shoulder. "Sh. It's over, no more spanks. I'm here to comfort you. I forgive you. But next time you tear my clothes, it'll be worse." she says to him. Zayn nods and sniffs a bit, resting his head in the crevice of her shoulder and neck.

Mix smiles and moves his head, making him look at her. She kisses his lips, passionately, still showing the love she has for him. He smiles and gets closer to her, holding her. "I still love you Zayn. I hated myself for spanking you but I had to do what I had to do." Mix sighs and pulls away from his face. "I understand." He sighs as well. Mix stands up and goes to Zayn's drawer, and grabs some boxers and some shirts for him. "Choose." She says and shows him the clothes. "Black boxers and black shirt." he points. Mix nods her head and puts the other clothes on the bed telling Zayn to put it on. "I said black short and boxers." Zayn says. She looks at the shirt and grabs it with both hands. She then rips the shirt with her bare hands. She does the same with the boxers. "Mix!" Zayn gasps as he puts on the grey boxers on. She grabs a piece of the shirt and throws it over Zayn's neck, making it land in the back of his neck, pulling him towards her. She smashes her lips against his, as she holds onto the ripped piece of cloth.

Zayn groans into her mouth slightly and holds her by her hips. They make out, Zayn inserting his tongue into her mouth and exploring. He then trails his hands down her hips, reaching the curve of her butt and grasping it. They stay like that for a few minutes, Mix tilting her head up to kiss Zayn and Zayn cupping her butt. That's broken when Mix lets out a pained hiss and pulls away. "Sorry. Gotta go pee now. Baby kicked my bladder." she whispers into the nonexistent space between them. Zayn huffs out a laugh and let's her go, "Hurry back. Then we can pick up from where we left off." he says and gets on the bed. Mix chuckles and walks out the room to the bathroom. With Violet and Alice, they stay on the couch for a bit longer before they agree to get up and check up on their men.

Alice runs up the stairs and goes back into her room, seeing Louis lying in bed with some clothes on. He is lying on his side, looking at the window, breathing lightly. "Louis?" Alice gets on the bed and sits next to Louis. He slowly turns, rubbing his eyes, and blinks slowly. "Hello love." Louis says with a raspy voice. Alice smiles and runs her fingers through his hair, sighing a bit. "How you feeling?" She asks and scoots closer to him. "My bum hurts. Stings a little." He frowns. "Yea, sorry bout that. Its that, you ripped me clothes and that isn't ok." Alice pouts. "Yea, sorry. I promise I'll buy you anything you want. Clothes, food, candy, juice. Anything for my princess." Louis clears his throat. He moves his hand to cup Alice's cheek, and moves his thumb a bit. Alice puts her small hand on top of his and smiles as they stay there for a while, smiling at each other.

Louis then moves, rolling over and pressing Alice against the bed. He stares into her eyes, her staring back at him with wide eyes. Slowly, he leans down and plants a small kiss on her lips. Alice hums and kisses him back. Then they lean towards each other and kiss again. Louis cups his hand over one of Alice's cheek and kisses her deeply. Alice moans into the kiss and arches into him. Louis shitfs and presses his body against hers, the hand on her cheek trails down her body. He cups her boobs, squeezing them gently. Then he breaks the kiss. Looking into her eyes, he smiles gently down at her. "My little princess. You make me so, so happy. I love you." he whispers into the small space between them. Alice smiles shyly at him and looks away, "I love you too." she says softly. Louis smiles, which then morphs into a smirk as he remembers something, "I have something for you. A promise ring of some sorts. I'm planning something for you but I want you to know that I'll always be here with you. I'll never betray your trust or love in me." he gets up from the bed and goes to the closet. Louis ruffles in there for a minute before emerging with a small box.